Yard Work

Mr. P

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2004
South of the Mason Dixon
Sux!

No only that, I just cut my cable..No TV no broadband.. Who knows when I'll have er back..It's been a damn month since the install an not barried yet..ASSHOLES. See ya folks...someday..:cry:

Mr. P said:
Sux!

No only that, I just cut my cable..No TV no broadband.. Who knows when I'll have er back..It's been a damn month since the install an not barried yet..ASSHOLES. See ya folks...someday..:cry:

That sux. Sounds like a Mr. Bean episode. :laugh:

Mr. P said:
Sux!

Oh my god no cable, might as well be living in a cave:laugh: Better get that radio out just in case :)

Mr. P said:
I don't really care about the TV part, it's the high speed net. I LOVE IT!
I do still have the dial-up. So, I ain't dead yet!:laugh:

I agree as long as your still connected somehow it's all okay:cheers2: I'd be heartbroken without my broadband:cry:

Bonnie said:
I agree as long as your still connected somehow it's all okay:cheers2: I'd be heartbroken without my broadband:cry:
get cable and you'll forget broadband ever existed.

i gave up my broadband 18 months ago, and i will never go back. i have yet to have a problem with my cable service, but i can't even count the number of issues with broadband. plus the speed and other capabilities makes broadband look like dial-up.

Mr. P said:
The handy mans secret weapon? Of course!:laugh:

No. I had a spare connection thingy. strip the cable a bit, plug er in and wrap with electrical tape.

Electrical tape the other standby do all :)

Forum List

Back