Yard signs in PA...

PA is definetly in play...

I honestly think the Senate seat is in play too. Which honestly, surprises me because of the name recognition of the sitting Senator and the lack of name recognition for the challenger.

Are you referring to Smith/Casey? I think Smith really has a decent shot, altho I haven't seen any recent poll numbers on that.

Didn't really see any signs for either candidate until after the first debate, then Romney signs started to appear. Easily 4:1 or 5:1 for Romney.

SHITLOADS of Romney signs throughout Virginia (three in my own yard!!!)...

Only one guy in our neighborhood had an Obama sign. He's a limpwrist, works for the US Postal Service.

After the second debate, he took down his Obama sign.

I saw it in his garage this morning , up against the wall next to his Prius. Hidden from public view.

Only one guy in our neighborhood had an Obama sign. He's a limpwrist, works for the US Postal Service.

I saw it in his garage this morning , up against the wall next to his Prius. Hidden from public view.

Virginia? :eusa_think: Thats my neck of the woods asswipe.

okay i went to town today....i saw 3 romney signs and 2 obama signs....i was counting bumpersticks....

there were these OMG! stickers and they had obama colors and all...so i am counting them for obama when i realize under the OMG! is obama must go

I saw a McCain bumper sticker on a car over here in Ireland yesterday. The Irish are a bit behind.

That's okay They made up for it with these...

jameson.jpg

guinness_extra.jpg

alyson-hannigan1.jpg

zooey-deschanel1.jpg

rachel-mcadams1.jpg

anne-hathaway1.jpg

Celtic+Woman+l_8e7e06703444ff4b4ded3dfc96ba.jpg

I've been driving around a lot the last week or so, and something just dawned on me. I have seen quite a few Romney yard signs, but not a single Obama yard sign. not one. Zilch.

This time in 2008, you could not throw a stone in PA without hitting an Obama yard sign.

Are his supporters ashamed? Afraid? Gone?

Why would the President need yard signs? People already know who he is.

that imaginary prius again?

I've been driving around a lot the last week or so, and something just dawned on me. I have seen quite a few Romney yard signs, but not a single Obama yard sign. not one. Zilch.

This time in 2008, you could not throw a stone in PA without hitting an Obama yard sign.

Are his supporters ashamed? Afraid? Gone?

You driving around in trailer parks?

Stopped by Romney/Ryan headquarters earlier today. Dad wanted me to get him a Romney/Ryan yard sign. They were out though. Apparently, despite the fact that they were given one of the largest number of yardsigns in the state, they havent been able to keep up with the demand.

I settled for grabbing a few more bumper stickers instead. As I was walking out, I could hear that guy who was walking in asking for a Romney/Ryan sign.

Makes me feel very optimistic. Especially since im in a swing county.

Watch Susquehanna Polling and Research's next release of survey data...

:D

PA is going RED, people...

I hope you're right, it would be nice to feel that my vote actually counted for something for a change. ;)

I heard that Smith is up two points over Casey for the senate race this morning too!!

Only in strong republican areas do I notice signs today, in Pennsy or New Jersey. The one thing I have noticed is very few bumper stickers, I have one but I see few others for either candidate? Slight edge to Obama, but some may be from 08. McCain and even W stickers are still around. And Ron Paul shows up in odd locations or back roads.

okay i will be in east tenn today......i will watch for yard signs and bumperstickers......i will wear my glasses for the bumperstickers..that omg! pissed me off

Forum List

Back