Yang stands alone, opposed to circumcision

Male circumcision is a mandatory Jewish ritual described in the Torah to be performed on all male infant jews. Any attempts to outlaw the practice would be decried as anti-semitic by the jewish community.

Since around 95% of Jews vote Democrat and are big money donators to the party. Candidate Yang has just committed political suicide.

btw It is also a mandatory religious ritual for Muslim male babies. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Imagine, this is gonna be his first memory of his parents, just standing there while some stranger cuts off a piece of his manhood and then serves a catered lunch!

- Kramer

Imagine, this is gonna be his first memory of his parents, just standing there while some stranger cuts off a piece of his manhood and then serves a catered lunch!

- Kramer

Well, fortunately that would never happen. Why? Because according to Jewish tradition, the bris (circumcision) would be done on the 8th day of the baby's life. If it's done in a hospital, it's usually done right after the baby is born. And, considering that humans don't develop long term memory storage in the brain until between 1 and 2 years old, the baby would never even know it happened.

- Kramer

Well, fortunately that would never happen. Why? Because according to Jewish tradition, the bris (circumcision) would be done on the 8th day of the baby's life. If it's done in a hospital, it's usually done right after the baby is born. And, considering that humans don't develop long term memory storage in the brain until between 1 and 2 years old, the baby would never even know it happened.

A lot of WWII guys complained about circumcision- the army doctors gave it to a lot of them when they were drafted in 1941 and 1942. I thought my father was the only one who complained about it. But my own pecker checker told me a lot of guys complain about adult circumcision.

- Kramer

A lot of WWII guys complained about circumcision- the army doctors gave it to a lot of them when they were drafted in 1941 and 1942. I thought my father was the only one who complained about it. But my own pecker checker told me a lot of guys complain about adult circumcision.

You're making the case for the Chosen people ruling America, even back in the 1940's.

- Kramer

Mr. Clean was talking about babies, not adults, because he was referring to the Jewish tradition of bris, which is done at 8 days old, not in adulthood.

What the government did is probably because of sanitary standards.

What the government did is probably because of sanitary standards.

I'm sure. But it really impressed those guys, who still complain to their urologist about it.

Most fellows who went into the army in 1941 and 1942 were born at home, and weren't members of the Jewish faith.

Male Genital Mutilation. My son wasn't mutilated and neither will this newest son. Nor vaccinated. You would be amazed at how many nurses in our past 4 births have told us personally how much they appreciate us not mutilating or vaccinating our kids...Once our child is born it doesn't leave our side. No nursery, No Vitamin K shot,none of that shit they put in their eyes etc.

None of the other 2 dozen candidates are touching this issue at all.

It would be interesting to see Yang get the nomination, as Mr. Trump is also urologically aware if you'll remember his 2016 debate performance where he discussed hand size and urology with Senator Rubio.

Will Andrew Yang Bring Up Circumcision In The Democratic Primary Debate?

I think democrats prefer castration over circumcision.

I think you're right, the New Castrati are a big faction of the Dem Party

Forum List

Back