yallow!

mskafka

Silver Member

I just had to register because, the posts are so brilliant and infuriating at the same time.
I am a former conservative-turned-liberal. I am pro-gun (weird I know), and divided on some issues.

But thanks to Bush (thanx Georgie) I am now a democrat. I do not think that the last 8 years are the definition of freedom. That's all for now.

I look forward to engaging with everyone.

I just had to register because, the posts are so brilliant and infuriating at the same time.
I am a former conservative-turned-liberal. I am pro-gun (weird I know), and divided on some issues.

But thanks to Bush (thanx Georgie) I am now a democrat. I do not think that the last 8 years are the definition of freedom. That's all for now.

Welcome. :)

and you want to be a demo now because of that evil tyrant Bush? what about that other evil tyrant clinton? He really ruined the image of the democrats.

Forum List

Back