Y'all think Obama is talking down to blacks?

I raise money for my family. Africans can raise money for themselves and Afghan women can sell some poppies.

Oh you are horrid and oh so typical. You are faking being black.

It's so sick. I have seen this time and time again with wanna be muslims. Man oh man, I think we need a whole section devoted to wanna be downtrodden.

Yikes.

Wow.

It may come as a surprise to you, but there are some blacks who are educated and who do actually work.

What a surprise that you would think that of me.

Most of my friends are from various islands and are very educated. We have various cuisines, but jerk is a mainstay for fun. Most American blacks don't get island culture but I hope one day most will in the future.

Jump up!!!! :eusa_angel:

Until Salt can prove otherwise, I stand on my comments. Afghan women can sell some poppies? You are a pig. You are really a pig.

Last edited:
Good thing Obama's black half was the one doing the verbal ripping on those black people. His white half would've been called racist.

This is getting funnier by the minute. You can't make this shit up.

This is why the "Obama" that Ted Kennedy dreamed of is going to haunt them in the end. When you have a drunk mother trucker like old Ted dreaming of his "perfect" future president you know the guy who drowned a chick in a river and kept swimming and sorry you people in Mass are asswipes to die for to keep reelecting a murderer...

I digress. Obama is going to go down in flames. I personally intend to be pyrokinetic.

It's crazy that these people actually thought they had their man.

:rolleyes:

When Obama criticizes black people, he's an evil racist.

When Bill Cosby does, he's a wise conservative.

Obama couldn't figure how to get out of germantown. Cripes. The man is more white than I am and I'm white.

What a nancy boy.

“It gets folks discouraged. I know. I listen to some of y’all,”-- Barack "Homie" Obama

Seriously? How folksy! He's as fucking ignorant as any of the other inner city public school educated Chillun.

Dats da troof!

What do the rest of y'all think? Is he talking down to his largely black and unemployed audience?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FlpbRFXC9E]Hillary Clinton speaking in a different dialect - YouTube[/ame]

Luckily, Leftists can never be racist!

Do you know she was quoting the words of a negro spiritual?

No shit????

I thought she was quoting E. E. Cummings.

Since when have negros spoken with such a nasal voice???

hello hello anyone listening here

even me as a canuk hello grammar police

hehehehehe

for fun guys but for true y'all is singular

all y'all is plural.

lets show the kids we know our stuff.

hehehehehe

all y'all is plural.

y'all is plural (you all)
all y'all is a redundancy (all you all)

"Brown versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person’s problem. We’ve got to take the neighborhood back. We’ve got to go in there. Just forget telling your child to go to the Peace Corps. It’s right around the corner. It’s standing on the corner. It can’t speak English. It doesn’t want to speak English. I can’t even talk the way these people talk: “Why you ain’t where you is go ra?” I don’t know who these people are. And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk. Then I heard the father talk. This is all in the house. You used to talk a certain way on the corner and you got into the house and switched to English. Everybody knows it’s important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can’t land a plane with, “Why you ain’t…” You can’t be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth." -- Bill Cosby

American Rhetoric: Bill Cosby - Address at the NAACP's Commemoration of the 50th of Brown v. Board of Education

Right, you got a problem with that. :D

It's like they both make me laugh, just not in the same way. ;)

hehehehehe

all y'all is plural.

I was taught this in Hickman County. You know. The type of county that escaped prisoners try to avoid because honest to the good lord all your neighbours are with you to try to collect money on the dead or alive.

Now thats saying something don't you think? People actually try to avoid you on the road when you have a Hickman County license plate.:lol:

hehehehehe

all y'all is plural.

I was taught this in Hickman County. You know. The type of county that escaped prisoners try to avoid because honest to the good lord all your neighbours are with you to try to collect money on the dead or alive.

Now thats saying something don't you think? People actually try to avoid you on the road when you have a Hickman County license plate.:lol:

It's like that up here in Cheatum county and Stewart county.

Takes a room full of people to get a full set of teeth.

So now the right likes the Congressional Black Caucus? That's funny.

No white politician speaks for me just because they are white. Yet black = black liberal politician to you? And you're black? That's just sad.

Of course you want me to be black, because in your safe little white world, only a black person could support the CBC. Too bad for you, I'm not black. I'm white. But thanks for stereotyping me anyway. :lol::lol::lol:

So you're a white who thinks the CBC = black and that's your defense? You're a racist who thinks blacks can't think independently? Wow, you nailed me on that one..

And when a white person "criticizes black people" it's a hate crime.

Forum List

Back