Y'all think Obama is talking down to blacks?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
“It gets folks discouraged. I know. I listen to some of y’all,”-- Barack "Homie" Obama

Seriously? How folksy! He's as fucking ignorant as any of the other inner city public school educated Chillun.

Dats da troof!

What do the rest of y'all think? Is he talking down to his largely black and unemployed audience?

“It gets folks discouraged. I know. I listen to some of y’all,”-- Barack "Homie" Obama

Seriously? How folksy! He's as fucking ignorant as any of the other inner city public school educated Chillun.

Dats da troof!

What do the rest of y'all think? Is he talking down to his largely black and unemployed audience?

Really?

I think anyone can use the word y'all without looking uneducated. Obama meant nothing by it; it's just colloquial American speech. There's no need to be excessively formal in political speeches.

Last edited:

Dats da troof!

I use y'all on here a lot.

Dats da troof!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FlpbRFXC9E]Hillary Clinton speaking in a different dialect - YouTube[/ame]

Luckily, Leftists can never be racist!

Dats da troof!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FlpbRFXC9E]Hillary Clinton speaking in a different dialect - YouTube[/ame]

Do you know she was quoting the words of a negro spiritual?

Dats da troof!

Yeah he was out there chewing out the black caucas--basically calling them a bunch of whiners. Well hell--the black population living with a 16% unemployment is reason to whine.

Then Obama looks down his nose at them--:cuckoo: I'll tell you if a white President did this to a white caucas--his poll numbers would have collapsed to ZERO--which also the number of jobs--that were created in August 2011--ZERO.

Dats da troof!

We won't see the day when you can apprise me of something I don't know...

...of course I know it.

Now, do you know what the Left-wing bible, the NYTimes, would do to a Republican who did the same???
That's the point.

Dats da troof!

Yeah he was out there chewing out the black caucas--basically calling them a bunch of whiners. Well hell--the black population living with a 16% unemployment is reason to whine.

Then Obama looks down his nose at them--:cuckoo: I'll tell you if a white President did this to a white caucas--his poll numbers would have collapsed to ZERO--which also the number of jobs--that were created in August 2011--ZERO.

So now the right likes the Congressional Black Caucus? That's funny.

Last edited:

Dats da troof!

Is Obama at fault for blacks having a 50% high school dropout rate for the past decade?

Is Obama at fault for blacks having a 75% illegitimacy rate for the past decade?

Is Obama at fault for blacks having the highest incarceration/parole/probation rate for the past decade?

Is Obama at fault for the amount of black on black crime since the mid 1980's?

Dats da troof!

Saying y'all means you're talking down to blacks? Hitting the bottle a little early today? This is retarded even by your standards.

We won't see the day when you can apprise me of something I don't know...

...of course I know it.

Now, do you know what the Left-wing bible, the NYTimes, would do to a Republican who did the same???
That's the point.

Then your point is a political double standard, not whether or not Hillary Clinton ie "Leftists" can be racist.

I think 0bama was trying to get down to their level, but he underestimates them along with so many others. Having been raised in the North and now living in the South I hear y'all a lot........see my signature.

I will tell you this, I have met some pretty "dang" smart people living here. I'm good with "y'all" if y'all are OK with it. :D

and here the republicans further registar how they have no idea about who black America is.

When talking with blacks I use a form of ebonics or jive to better communicate with them

Dats da troof!

I heard him on the radio when he did it and that's exactly what I thought; why is he so obviously talking down to that audience?

Personally, I find his "fake" accent a bit annoying. I don't know who he's trying to address with using terms like "y'all" and "you folks." Seems an educated man (as he claims he is) should have impeccable diction, no "regionalism "in his tone. He can't even pronounce Navy Corpsman correctly -- doesn't know how many states are in the Union. Anyone seen his college transcripts? I think the guys either a phoney or a fucking dunce.

Dats da troof!

hehehe

y'all is singular. all y'all is the plural. get a grip on southern grammar.

the man and his writers don't have a clue. one must always remember that yankees don't have a freaking clue on the day to day down south.

for example, when I lived in tennessee, we never sweated. EVER. we got "dewey",

:lol:

Forum List

Back