Y’all remember “bridge-gate”?

sakinago

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
Just watched a commercial with Chris Christie’s stupid face. Reminded me of bridgegate...and how people were pissed at that...understably.

But then it made me think of the IRS targeting...and how no one on the left gave a shit, or excused away that...something 100% times worse, that had a drastic effect on actual elections, that effected millions of people across the nation.

I'll do you one better than Bridge-gate. Compare Watergate, a two-bit break in by politicians on politicians (Big F'n Deal) to the subversive acts perpetrated by Obama that empowered the number one Terrorist State, Iran. That is the proverbial Mole Hill vs Mountain comparison.

Just watched a commercial with Chris Christie’s stupid face. Reminded me of bridgegate...and how people were pissed at that...understably.

But then it made me think of the IRS targeting...and how no one on the left gave a shit, or excused away that...something 100% times worse, that had a drastic effect on actual elections, that effected millions of people across the nation.

Which reminds me of conservatives crying about being profiled , when they openly push for profiling . So long as it’s against brown people .

Which reminds me of conservatives crying about being profiled , when they openly push for profiling . So long as it’s against brown people .
Thanks Goebbels.

Your argument is based on 2 wrongs make a right. I’m not going to even get in on what exactly you’re referring too, or what’s a million times worse (the fed shutting down donations to a political group made up of millions of actual citizens is the one a million times worse). What’s your stance on IRA targeting?

I'll do you one better than Bridge-gate. Compare Watergate, a two-bit break in by politicians on politicians (Big F'n Deal) to the subversive acts perpetrated by Obama that empowered the number one Terrorist State, Iran. That is the proverbial Mole Hill vs Mountain comparison.
At least that was FOR a foreign entity, not AGAINST actual citizens. No the fed shutting down an entire political movement (and no one going to jail) is infinitely worse. Really the biggest abuse since Jim Crow. It was very him crow-Esque, instead of blacks, it was just against the tea party, who at the time shocked the US political system.

People were pissed when Hussein used the IRS to intimidate and punish political enemies. People (Mexicans) were pissed when Hussein authorized the shipment of 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels. People were pissed when Hussein showered plane loads of cash on Iran but some people would rather remember "bridgegate". Go figure.

Two entirely different things: Christie purposefully closed the lanes at Ft Lee at the GWB as a bitch-slap to the mayor there who wouldn't kiss his ass.

Conservative groups/Tea Party organizations application for 501(c)(4) tax-exemption: What made this happen was the tsunami of applications from Tea Party groups in the backlash movement of the Tea Party against Obama in 2009-2010. The liberals weren't filing because they had won the election in 2008. The language specifically stated that the tax exemption was for groups whose main focus was social, not political. That had to be proven before receiving the exemption. But at the end of the day, you will also recall that not a single organization was denied their request for the status.
IRS admits targeting conservatives for tax scrutiny in 2012 election

Two entirely different things: Christie purposefully closed the lanes at Ft Lee at the GWB as a bitch-slap to the mayor there who wouldn't kiss his ass.

Conservative groups/Tea Party organizations application for 501(c)(4) tax-exemption: What made this happen was the tsunami of applications from Tea Party groups in the backlash movement of the Tea Party against Obama in 2009-2010. The liberals weren't filing because they had won the election in 2008. The language specifically stated that the tax exemption was for groups whose main focus was social, not political. That had to be proven before receiving the exemption. But at the end of the day, you will also recall that not a single organization was denied their request for the status.
IRS admits targeting conservatives for tax scrutiny in 2012 election
You’re bat shit crazy if you believe that crop of shit. If that was the case...why did the IRS admit fault in this, and why did the courts rule in the favor of these groups??? How can you honestly buy that shit? And of course they were never denied...they were just put on hold till after the 2012 elections...you’re a loon. How can you honestly try to defend something the IRS (the perpetrators) doesn’t defend themselves, as well as the court of law?

Forum List

Back