Y'all ready for this?

I'm pretty Net savvy, too (I make my living off it). But I was talking about the Millennial generation. Born 1982-2005, currently ages 6 to 29, the driving force behind Obama's election and the Occupy movement, and the first generation to live their whole lives with the Internet. Also the most powerfully left-leaning and civic generation since the WWII vets. Compared to these folks, Koch is an amateur wannabe.

Please don't take it as an insult that I am reasonably sure you're over thirty. ;)

If you think the Millenials are your secret weapon then you're in for a world of hurt.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/15/u...to-fight-for-obama-again.html?ref=todayspaper

Young Voter Turnout Fell 60% from 2008 to 2010; Dems Won't Win in 2012 If the Trend Continues | The Nation
This country is in a world of hurt when those useless, coddled fucks take the reigns.....As we are seeing with all the handout grubbing, debt relieving seeking losers at the OWS protests.......Those joke BofA and MofA degrees aren't going to do a damn thing for this great country.....Fuckin' losers.

Forum List

Back