Y'all may not like it, but, here it is anyway

Some people (including me) feel that some cultures are more felicitous than others.
They are mostly catholic- do you not like religious people?

President Trump was roundly criticized when he said that the United States would be better off having immigrants from Norway than from certain other countries.

I think that many people agreed with him, but they were afraid -- and wise -- not to say so at school or work.
Opinions, like asses, are abundant- some stink worse than others- I don't believe being humanitarian stinks- but many do.

We should send “migrants” to Mexico and take over their government.
"We"- should? Who died and left you in charge? Maybe "we" should just make Mexico a state- maybe "we" should respect the rights of others- but the latter refuses to be acknowledged therefore the initial will never happen-

I hope one day humans evolve and borders become unnecessary.
But that day isnt even close to happening.
The longest journey begins with the first step.
While i would normally agree, I see this as different than the normal application.
Look at the fundamentalist Muslim.. Christian fundamentalists are bad enough. We dont need them strapping bombs to their children over a 1500 year old political disagreement over here too. Maybe they wouldnt even want to come to this "blasphemous" country.. Idk.
It is a thoughtful subject.
I agree on the muslim fundamentalists, but do not favor free migration of others across the southern border, due to costs of social services, a seeming lack of enthusiasm to assimilate into society, and a deep wish not to have to learn a foreign language at my age to stop at a convenience store, and besides, I would not want to overload the Bemis tax base for increased police protection and gang services. lol

Irrelevant. We have social services and cannot afford to pay everyone's way. Let's be realistic.
Irrelevant to you not to me. I am very realistic- I am also very philosophical and pragmatic- migration will never stop. Period.
The "reality" of history proves it.
No Wall Is Effective If It's in a Demilitarized Zone

Many migrations were stopped cold, such as the Persians (ancient ayatollahs) into Europe, also the Gauls (ancient snooty snail-eaters), and the Germans for 700 years until the decline of the Roman Empire. When the prehistoric Whites left Africa, the predatory Black thieves tried to follow but were pushed back and that's the only reason they're still there.

The Indigenee tribes in America were on the move all the time in perpetual intertribal genocide. The aggressive bandits often ran into a brick walls of braves who were braver than them, so migration resulted in their own extermination.

Some people (including me) feel that some cultures are more felicitous than others.
They are mostly catholic- do you not like religious people?

President Trump was roundly criticized when he said that the United States would be better off having immigrants from Norway than from certain other countries.

I think that many people agreed with him, but they were afraid -- and wise -- not to say so at school or work.
Opinions, like asses, are abundant- some stink worse than others- I don't believe being humanitarian stinks- but many do.
Sanctimonious Sanctuary for Savages

Will you quit hogging this thread with your repetitious Rainbow reflections? How many virtue points are you trying to collect from the degenerate Multicultie traitors? Don't you already have enough to qualify for a free injection of hemoglobalin?

Legal is fine with me. I'm even ok with making it easier to become a citizen.
I am totally against illegals in this country. They get paid lower wages, dont pay taxes the rest of us pay and many send much of their money out of country.
I dont believe in us being exceptional in any way. Look at our voting block (conplete fucking morons) and our govt. Nothing to brag about.
Unless they respect AMERICAN culture (too many leftist "Americans" dont), I absolutely oppose ALL immigration. They will only respect us to the degree we respect ourselves.

Forum List

Back