Ya'll are trying too hard!

bump!

Put more effort into finding OBL and eliminating terror organizations.

Explain what 'effort in finding OBL' and then tell us what what is MORE of that. How is 'more' measured? From where are you starting your measurment? What is 'effort'? Explain how or why the level of effort 'we' currently use is inadequate.

Protect our boarders [sic].

Define 'protect' How? From whom? From what?

Stopping genocide in Africa.

Which genocide? After you identify which, explain HOW.

Elimating Iran and NK from using nuclear weapons.

To what end? First strike? Sanctions? how would either of those work?

Defend Isreal. OR Bring home our men and women who are in harms way.

Wait a minute. We need to DEFEND Israel, OR bring our soldiers home. Wha? How can we defend Anyone w/o troops? What 'defense' would you grant? WHY defend Israel. Who pays for the defense of Israel?

Anyone of those would be better than being in Iraq.

What is 'be better'? Better than what? how?

It doesn't matter how many times you try to force feed to us the idea that the democratic party is going to lose these elections, it isn't true. The dems are on offense, and pushing for change. Americans want to see change in the way things are done (if the polls are correct). Republicans haven't offered any new ideas, which is why they won't have control come November.

Keep dreaming, nimrod. While the Republican have not lived up to all their promises, Democrats are STILL not seen as a viable option. The Republicans gained their seats because Dems didn't do anything when they did have control. Like anyone thinks it'd be different this time around since y'all suck even more than you used to.

I'm sure Chad's bio test is over. I still don't know which seats he believes the dems will pick up in the senate.

I actually like this talk. It is of course counterproductive to Democrat goals, but it's cool with me if they stir some otherwise complacent conservatives to take the time to vote.

Forum List

Back