yall are in a frenzy running from one gop hopeful to another

Last time we elected a Black American as our president. This time I see a chance to vote in a woman. Don't know about everyone else, but I say its all the rage politicaly to dispell myths about the United states and our bigotry and now, gender bias. We got the power and hell we don't believe them anyway so lets affect change for our own selfish motives and benefit. Lets put a pair in the Whitehouse. Elect the first woman president of the United States of America. That way we leave our stamp on this damn blue ball spinning through space, that we came together to shape a nation and live our values while the world watched us!

Back in 1992 there were eight candidates for president on the Democrat side, including Patricia Schroeder.
Even after she dropped out, they kept referring the the democratic candidats as the dwarves up until april. All of them except Gary Hart have been forgotten, but at the time the smallest of them was Clinton. the other five were a lot more respectable.

Obama is gonna' get rolled in the general election, guaranteed. So we have an opportunity to elect a Constitutional Candidate who isn't controlled by Bankers. We don't need another Bush Clone like Perry in there.

If the Democrats were smart, they'd ask Obama not to run. That would limit their losses in 2012. But you know, they don't want to be called racist so they're all gonna' go down with the ship. :cuckoo:

Hmmmm...Not Perry, Not Romney

Yes indeed, you are mad if you think you can win with one of your phony constitutional candidates who has no clue about the constitution
and i guess your house negro does!!

Last time we elected a Black American as our president. This time I see a chance to vote in a woman. Don't know about everyone else, but I say its all the rage politicaly to dispell myths about the United states and our bigotry and now, gender bias. We got the power and hell we don't believe them anyway so lets affect change for our own selfish motives and benefit. Lets put a pair in the Whitehouse. Elect the first woman president of the United States of America. That way we leave our stamp on this damn blue ball spinning through space, that we came together to shape a nation and live our values while the world watched us!
fine .....if they're qualified!!

I enjoy the whole process....and we have been envied the world over for our freedoms to have this system. Sure, it's not perfect, but we have the opportunity to have a voice. I really haven't seen many on the right "in a frenzy". There is certainly energy and passion....which is good, because I don't respect apathy.

what is wrong with you people.....you got this herd of candidates and you are running from one false hope to another....do you know what you are voting for? or are you only concerned with what you are voting against? i am simply appalled..there should be no real contest in 2012 but the gops inability to promote and maintain one viable candidate may hand obama...the election.....i hope someone will emerge to stop him but it doesnt look like it will be from the gop side...there is talk of a democratic primary...but so far so one has stepped up....so what the hell...we have to look for leadership from the gop and so far that isnt happening....

everyone needs to get it together...this is a major election of importance ...perhaps the most important of this century and yall are like chicken little....running about....the sky is falling and its their fault bullmal...well its only our fault...yours and mine if we allow this country to go on like it is...and the current flush of candidates smell just like the old ones we are trying to get rid of...think about it.....what are you voting for....not what are you voting against...

`Calm down - this is a normal pre-primary season for the party out of power.

We are just getting to know our candidates and a leg up on the Dems. They and the world know about the competition. I'd say the dog is urinating on the leg of the Dems right now.

fine .....if they're qualified!!
last time he bombed. Now people are saying we gotta have someone with more insider experience? No we don't need anymore career politicians no two party mongers this time around we can elect outsiders till we get one that leads well. Whats the alternative get the best and the brightest to make us less free-Nah we been doin that an doin that enough of doing that and expecting different results. They just keep growing government and the two partys.

i dont see any democrat riding in on a white horse to save us......seems both parties are beyond doing what is in the best interest of this country....
That's what happens when the leadership of both parties sell out to serve elitist Neo-Feudalists. Those who want the political class to be the new nobility and those who want the plutocrats to be the new nobility are the ones fighting for control.

Of course, that's what makes conservatism and libertarianism so damn dangerous to them, and why you see universal criticism from both sides of the aisle who are Washington insiders and elites. They stand to lose it ALL.

The bad news is that even IF these tea partiers or conservatives or libertarians get into office, they must be able to ram their agenda through to destroy the elite power base so fast the elitists don't have a chance to blunt the blow or corrupt them. Currently this is labeled "fat chance". Some concessions will probably be given, but no where near enough to turn the ship away from the iceberg we're about to hit... and will probably make the situation much worse in the end.

So, we get what we have till a miracle of politics occurs, or the nation is forced into physical revolution and bloodshed.

The life cycle of nations is never pretty.

Last edited:
Obama is gonna' get rolled in the general election, guaranteed. So we have an opportunity to elect a Constitutional Candidate who isn't controlled by Bankers. We don't need another Bush Clone like Perry in there.

If the Democrats were smart, they'd ask Obama not to run. That would limit their losses in 2012. But you know, they don't want to be called racist so they're all gonna' go down with the ship. :cuckoo:

Hmmmm...Not Perry, Not Romney

Yes indeed, you are mad if you think you can win with one of your phony constitutional candidates who has no clue about the constitution
I'm certain Ron Paul can run circles around the Kenyan Konstitutional Law Professor in any debate. any time. :lol:

IMO Perry will likely win the primary, then it's up to the libertarian wing of the party as to what happens in the general.

I'm certain Ron Paul can run circles around the Kenyan Konstitutional Law Professor in any debate. any time.

Really?

Can you cite any evidence of Paul’s understanding of Constitutional case law? I’ve seen none to date.

And by case law, I mean actual law determined by the courts per their rulings, not the constitutional fantasy Paul’s dreamed up in his head.

IMO Perry will likely win the primary, then it's up to the libertarian wing of the party as to what happens in the general.
The front Runner won't be starting to show clear till the South Carolina Primary, Florida or Super Tuesday... depending on how close the candidates run.

Till then, I'm sitting back munching popcorn and supporting no one.

what is wrong with you people.....you got this herd of candidates and you are running from one false hope to another....do you know what you are voting for? or are you only concerned with what you are voting against? i am simply appalled..there should be no real contest in 2012 but the gops inability to promote and maintain one viable candidate may hand obama...the election.....i hope someone will emerge to stop him but it doesnt look like it will be from the gop side...there is talk of a democratic primary...but so far so one has stepped up....so what the hell...we have to look for leadership from the gop and so far that isnt happening....

everyone needs to get it together...this is a major election of importance ...perhaps the most important of this century and yall are like chicken little....running about....the sky is falling and its their fault bullmal...well its only our fault...yours and mine if we allow this country to go on like it is...and the current flush of candidates smell just like the old ones we are trying to get rid of...think about it.....what are you voting for....not what are you voting against...

What's wrong with a herd of candidates this early in the process? And unless the incumbent president was a Republican eligible for a second term, the GOP has no business at this point supporting any of the candidates vying for the party's nomination. The primaries still have to play out, during which various candidates will drop out because of lack of public support. And if there's no clear winner by convention time it'll get sorted out there.

So we're months away yet from a GOP candidate, which is good in the sense that in the interim Barry will continue to be undressed as the lightweight, not ready for prime time clown he is, which together with his previous 2 1/2 years resume will make him a sitting duck come November 2012.

Looks to me like the GOP has the same problem that the DNC, has.

Both parties have former partisans who are no longer entirely on board with the Party leadership.

While I often disagree with these disenfranchised partisans about who is at fault and what the solutions are, I find my often in complete agreement with them about the problems that this nation is facing.

One does not need to be a carpenter to know the table wobbles.

what is wrong with you people.....you got this herd of candidates and you are running from one false hope to another....do you know what you are voting for? or are you only concerned with what you are voting against? i am simply appalled...

I agree. It smells like jizz in here.

Forum List

Back