yall are in a frenzy running from one gop hopeful to another

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
what is wrong with you people.....you got this herd of candidates and you are running from one false hope to another....do you know what you are voting for? or are you only concerned with what you are voting against? i am simply appalled..there should be no real contest in 2012 but the gops inability to promote and maintain one viable candidate may hand obama...the election.....i hope someone will emerge to stop him but it doesnt look like it will be from the gop side...there is talk of a democratic primary...but so far so one has stepped up....so what the hell...we have to look for leadership from the gop and so far that isnt happening....

everyone needs to get it together...this is a major election of importance ...perhaps the most important of this century and yall are like chicken little....running about....the sky is falling and its their fault bullmal...well its only our fault...yours and mine if we allow this country to go on like it is...and the current flush of candidates smell just like the old ones we are trying to get rid of...think about it.....what are you voting for....not what are you voting against...

the republican power structure is fractued and sufferieng a huge derth of talent

i dont see any democrat riding in on a white horse to save us......seems both parties are beyond doing what is in the best interest of this country....

what is wrong with you people.....you got this herd of candidates and you are running from one false hope to another....do you know what you are voting for? Or are you only concerned with what you are voting against? I am simply appalled..there should be no real contest in 2012 but the gops inability to promote and maintain one viable candidate may hand obama...the election.....i hope someone will emerge to stop him but it doesnt look like it will be from the gop side...there is talk of a democratic primary...but so far so one has stepped up....so what the hell...we have to look for leadership from the gop and so far that isnt happening....

Everyone needs to get it together...this is a major election of importance ...perhaps the most important of this century and yall are like chicken little....running about....the sky is falling and its their fault bullmal...well its only our fault...yours and mine if we allow this country to go on like it is...and the current flush of candidates smell just like the old ones we are trying to get rid of...think about it.....what are you voting for....not what are you voting against...
hey dumb as it"s called a primary!!!remember your last primary when you threw the clinton's under the bus for a black man that you knew nothing about that voted present in congress 85% of the time!!don"t ever bring up how much better it was under clinton !!!

Last edited:
what is wrong with you people.....you got this herd of candidates and you are running from one false hope to another....do you know what you are voting for? or are you only concerned with what you are voting against? i am simply appalled..there should be no real contest in 2012 but the gops inability to promote and maintain one viable candidate may hand obama...the election.....i hope someone will emerge to stop him but it doesnt look like it will be from the gop side...there is talk of a democratic primary...but so far so one has stepped up....so what the hell...we have to look for leadership from the gop and so far that isnt happening....

everyone needs to get it together...this is a major election of importance ...perhaps the most important of this century and yall are like chicken little....running about....the sky is falling and its their fault bullmal...well its only our fault...yours and mine if we allow this country to go on like it is...and the current flush of candidates smell just like the old ones we are trying to get rid of...think about it.....what are you voting for....not what are you voting against...

Now you know they are just waiting for Palin to decalre herself in the race.

Yidnar, no reason for name calling now. I'll neg rep ya with all of my 20 points! :evil:

Bones, it IS called primaries for a reason.
Everyone needs to dip their toes in, to get the feel of the water.

It does look like a circus....*sigh* such is the American way on the political trail.

2008 was a bigger circus, when both parties were running around in circles.

sarah who will cut corporate taxes and any other taxes congress will allow.....she is just an embarrassment to the human species....

Now you know they are just waiting for Palin to decalre herself in the race.

ACK! :eek: Who is 'they'?

Yid!
I am so offended!!!

yidnar said:
Hi, you have received 0 reputation points from yidnar.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
yidnar

Note: This is an automated message.

I can see a neg rep battle in our future ;)
I can't find the winky, where the heck did the winky go????

Anyone notice what yidnar spelled backwards is? Odd spelling, but still..............

Last edited:
Yid!
I am so offended!!!

yidnar said:

Comment:

Regards,
yidnar

Anyone notice what yidnar spelled backwards is? Odd spelling, but still..............
lets see randiy???or maybe its code for randy and check your gigantic ass for the missing winky!!!:razz:

Last edited:
Obama is gonna' get rolled in the general election, guaranteed. So we have an opportunity to elect a Constitutional Candidate who isn't controlled by Bankers. We don't need another Bush Clone like Perry in there.

If the Democrats were smart, they'd ask Obama not to run. That would limit their losses in 2012. But you know, they don't want to be called racist so they're all gonna' go down with the ship. :cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Yid!
I am so offended!!!

yidnar said:

Comment:

Regards,
yidnar

lets see randiy???or maybe its code for randy and check your gigantic ass for the missing winky!!!:razz:

Hey sparky, gimme 19 more!!! lol

They are running around looking for their messiah and all they got are snake oil salesmen

:lol: Pot. Kettle. Black. :lol:

No kidding. Wonder if the Dems will nominate ANYTHING better than what's occupying the Oval Office now.

Hillary ?

It would be a thought.
Although she has said she would retire as SOS...but hey she's a woman, AND a politician. With both of those things going for her, she can change her mind if she wants to!!

Obama is gonna' get rolled in the general election, guaranteed. So we have an opportunity to elect a Constitutional Candidate who isn't controlled by Bankers. We don't need another Bush Clone like Perry in there.

If the Democrats were smart, they'd ask Obama not to run. That would limit their losses in 2012. But you know, they don't want to be called racist so they're all gonna' go down with the ship. :cuckoo:

Hmmmm...Not Perry, Not Romney

Yes indeed, you are mad if you think you can win with one of your phony constitutional candidates who has no clue about the constitution

Forum List

Back