Yale Sex Workshop says not to Judge Beastiality and Incest...

Just what this board needed. Another troll who has no interest in engaging in rational discussion

FinalIronyMeter_zps9935014f.gif

Of all the things a person could invest their time in, I can't imagine why anyone would choose these things.

I don't realistically believe that most people will start abusing animals or having sex with their relatives, regardless I think this will backfire and the fringe left will disappear, given how low they've sunk.

Science, arts music, all the things one could focus on, why anyone would focus on something this degusting is beyond me.

Perhaps I should point out that Obama selected as his 'science adviser' another supporter of bestiality.

Professor Singer, Obama adviser, on bestiality:

1. ".....Singer, a tenured Princeton bioethics professor, spoke from 4 to 6 p.m. in a panel the university promised “will provoke Christians to think about other animals in new ways.”

Singer has long lamented the societal stigma against having sex with animals. “Not so long ago,” Singer wrote in one essay, “any form of sexuality not leading to the conception of children was seen as, at best, wanton lust, or worse, a perversion. One by one, the taboos have fallen. But … not every taboo has crumbled.”

In the essay, titled “Heavy Petting,” Singer concluded that “sex across the species barrier,” while not normal, “ceases to be an offence [sic] to our status and dignity as human beings.” “Occasionally mutually satisfying activities may develop” when humans have sex with their pets, he claimed.

In addition to supporting bestiality and immediately granting equal legal rights to animals, Singer has also advocated euthanizing the mentally ill and aborting disabled infants on utilitarian grounds." Campus president condemns Coulter event, silent as professor who calls sex with animals potentially ‘satisfying’ speaks

Sick people, these Democrats.
Still waiting for you to tell me why Texas hasn't made it illegal yet.....Did Obama's professor stop them??

By the way, do you know how pathetic you have to be to say "but but but Obama's professor"??

My god you folks are delusional.....

"...how pathetic you have to be to say "but but but Obama's professor"??"

That was the science adviser that Hussein chose.

He is also in favor of bestiality.

Glad that hurts.

This is the post that brought you crawling in....and I can see how embarrassed you are, as the reason you're trying to change the focus.

But I won't allow it.

"Dem Congressional Candidate Cenk Uygur Once Said He Would Legalize Bestiality"
Dem Congressional Candidate Cenk Uygur Once Said He Would Legalize Bestiality

You can simply admit that the Democrat Party is simply the low-life party.

"Bernie Sanders Retracts Endorsement Of Dem Candidate Who Wanted To Legalize Bestiality"
Bernie Sanders Retracts Endorsement Of Dem Candidate Who Wanted To Legalize Bestiality

Perhaps I should point out that Obama selected as his 'science adviser' another supporter of bestiality.

Professor Singer, Obama adviser, on bestiality:

1. ".....Singer, a tenured Princeton bioethics professor, spoke from 4 to 6 p.m. in a panel the university promised “will provoke Christians to think about other animals in new ways.”

Singer has long lamented the societal stigma against having sex with animals. “Not so long ago,” Singer wrote in one essay, “any form of sexuality not leading to the conception of children was seen as, at best, wanton lust, or worse, a perversion. One by one, the taboos have fallen. But … not every taboo has crumbled.”

In the essay, titled “Heavy Petting,” Singer concluded that “sex across the species barrier,” while not normal, “ceases to be an offence [sic] to our status and dignity as human beings.” “Occasionally mutually satisfying activities may develop” when humans have sex with their pets, he claimed.

In addition to supporting bestiality and immediately granting equal legal rights to animals, Singer has also advocated euthanizing the mentally ill and aborting disabled infants on utilitarian grounds." Campus president condemns Coulter event, silent as professor who calls sex with animals potentially ‘satisfying’ speaks

Sick people, these Democrats.
Still waiting for you to tell me why Texas hasn't made it illegal yet.....Did Obama's professor stop them??

By the way, do you know how pathetic you have to be to say "but but but Obama's professor"??

My god you folks are delusional.....

"...how pathetic you have to be to say "but but but Obama's professor"??"

That was the science adviser that Hussein chose.

He is also in favor of bestiality.

Glad that hurts.

This is the post that brought you crawling in....and I can see how embarrassed you are, as the reason you're trying to change the focus.

But I won't allow it.

"Dem Congressional Candidate Cenk Uygur Once Said He Would Legalize Bestiality"
Dem Congressional Candidate Cenk Uygur Once Said He Would Legalize Bestiality

You can simply admit that the Democrat Party is simply the low-life party.

"Bernie Sanders Retracts Endorsement Of Dem Candidate Who Wanted To Legalize Bestiality"
Bernie Sanders Retracts Endorsement Of Dem Candidate Who Wanted To Legalize Bestiality
I don't know why anyone would have enough time on their hands to want to legalize that to begin with.

Makes me wonder if some people aren't just perverts, they're really just bored...

Of all the issues that come to my mind - war, economics, foreign policy - "sex with animals or relatives " is not high on my mental list of priorities...

Forum List

Back