Yahweh vs. Allah

Grendelyn

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2014
It's all religious bullsh*t. Why do most simply believe in gods of the past that carry with each, their individual baggage as to no empirical truth of ever having existed, rather than believing in the fact that we are all evolving, some at the forefront of this evolution while others lag somewhat far behind, particularly those that believe in Yahweh, Allah or what have you. ~ Susan
PS Can faith be put in the teachings of those that had no idea as to our earth revolving around our precious sun?
PPS I give my soul to 'reason' rather than religious 'bullsh*t' and when it comes to the latter, the lands of both Israel and Palestine are knee deep in it. I wish that you would both just disappear, and while in the act of doing so that you will each take with you their screwy Christians that happen to side with each of you, so that those of sane mind can continue to evolve into something of value other than that of a chimpanzee guarding his precious Canaanite watering hole (now renamed Palestine/Israel )with that of the bone of an ass.

It's all religious bullsh*t. Why do most simply believe in gods of the past that carry with each, their individual baggage as to no empirical truth of ever having existed, rather than believing in the fact that we are all evolving, some at the forefront of this evolution while others lag somewhat far behind, particularly those that believe in Yahweh, Allah or what have you. ~ Susan
PS Can faith be put in the teachings of those that had no idea as to our earth revolving around our precious sun?
PPS I give my soul to 'reason' rather than religious 'bullsh*t' and when it comes to the latter, the lands of both Israel and Palestine are knee deep in it. I wish that you would both just disappear, and while in the act of doing so that you will each take with you their screwy Christians that happen to side with each of you, so that those of sane mind can continue to evolve into something of value other than that of a chimpanzee guarding his precious Canaanite watering hole (now renamed Palestine/Israel )with that of the bone of an ass.
:trolls: Belongs anywhere but this forum. Take it to the Flame Zone or Badlands.

:trolls:

:trolls: Belongs anywhere but this forum. Take it to the Flame Zone or Badlands.

In your mind, only that which you agree with belongs in this forum. In my mind, if you don't believe in either Allah or Yahweh having anything to do with the conflict between the Palestinians and Israelis, you're just not thinking very clearly. ~ Susan

In your mind, only that which you agree with belongs in this forum. In my mind, if you don't believe in either Allah or Yahweh having anything to do with the conflict between the Palestinians and Israelis, you're just not thinking very clearly. ~ Susan
:cow: We all have our thoughts. My thoughts are that there are some women who would rather have some guy support them for years and years instead of going out to find honest work. Why are you even on this forum. You should be on another forum with women who are in the same position as you, giving advice as to how to get a bigger allowance out some sucker.

At the very least, to the religion forum. It has nothing to do with the I/P conflict and everything to do with religious views.

I Don't want to take part in this stupid thread but I do like to give you(and everyone else of course) something to think about, don't bother reply because I won't bother to read it.
-Religious(/Spiritual) people are certain just as much as you are-
Understanding this leads us to the following question - who never made any mistake and are always 100% correct? Take each one of you for example.

:cow: We all have our thoughts. My thoughts are that there are some women who would rather have some guy support them for years and years instead of going out to find honest work. Why are you even on this forum. You should be on another forum with women who are in the same position as you, giving advice as to how to get a bigger allowance out some sucker.

Ohhh, go on, yuk . . . you know nothing about me. The man that you speak of may very well be married to me now and near death under my 24/7/365 care. Seriously, how utterly cruel of you to paint me as some cheap trollop to this board. Be happy in knowing that you're bringing me to tears here. ~ Susan

In my mind, if you don't believe in either Allah or Yahweh <snip>

And you do not believe in either as you have clearly stated many times and many places here. I pray this is moved soon by those who do think much more clearly than you.

I've noticed, Teddy, that the prayers of Zionists to have posts moved on this board are very likely to happen. Unfortunately, all other prayers have a snowball's chance in hell of ever coming true. ~ Susan

Ohhh, go on, yuk . . . you know nothing about me. The man that you speak of may very well be married to me now and near death under my 24/7/365 care. Seriously, how utterly cruel of you to paint me as some cheap trollop to this board. Be happy in knowing that you're bringing me to tears here. ~ Susan
I'm pickin' and grinnin'.

Rather than 'pickin' and grinnin' why not do something more in line with your redneck mentality like dancing with a rattlesnake or cleanin' your huntin' rifle while watching Monday Night Football with a cold one served up to you by your ever-lovin' submissive honey? ~ Susan

Rather than 'pickin' and grinnin' why not do something more in line with your redneck mentality like dancing with a rattlesnake or cleanin' your huntin' rifle while watching Monday Night Football with a cold one served up to you by your ever-lovin' submissive honey? ~ Susan
I only do the rifle bit and the term is good ol' boy, not redneck.

I only do the rifle bit and the term is good ol' boy, not redneck.

No, the term is 'redneck' if you're from Ohio living right next to a certain state just southeast of us that prides itself on moonshine and you're a 'good ol' boy' if you happen to be from that certain biggest state in America (until Alaska entered the Union and it lost its crowing rights)way past southwest of us that prides itself on a certain make-war-for- Israel George W. (carpetbagger from New England) Bush along with its additional pride of electrocuting as many possible innocents as it possibly can. ~ Susan

Teddy, your prayers have been answered . . . imagine that <lol>. ~ Susan

Even an Athiest can invoke the Power of Gods and Goddesses if they choose to recognize the Deities as symbols and Masks of specific types of energy, phenomena in Nature, and the reigning power over a potential of excellence.

And thus, through Invocations to Athena, one might invoke and strengthen their feelings of War and Wisdom.

Or Invocations to Lilith to strengthen your Sexual feelings, and instill a mindset more directed towards Seduction, Manipulation, Deception, Beauty, Vengeance and Wrath.

Invoking the Archangel Michael to strengthen one's feelings of Loyalty, Protection, and Justice, and to attempt to find a Way ahead that is what you might consider to be "Good".

Invoke Lucifer to strengthen feelings of Rebellion, Wisdom, Liberty, and Enlightenment.

You get the idea. Devotion to a Deific Archetype so that you might invoke its primary characteristics into yourself.

And the more one does this, through Ritual, Invocations, and "Prayer", the stronger the effect becomes, and the more easily it is obtained.

All without even believing these... Archetypes, these Deific masks... to be "real", or "Living", or capable of manifesting physically.

Of course, even an Athiest could create Deific Thoughtforms in his or her Mind, and give "Life" to these Gods and Goddesses within the Sacred Realm of their own Subconscious, whether by adopting the Gods and Goddesses of their Ancestors... or creating their own.

And a Theist may even be doing this without even understanding it that Way.

Of course, to believe in the Gods and Goddesses... to truly believe... to know... that takes these matters to a whole new level, and can exponentially increase the Power that such Sacred Ways can have on the Self... and the World around you.

Last edited:
Even an Athiest can invoke the Power of Gods and Goddesses if they choose to recognize the Deities as symbols and Masks of specific types of energy, phenomena in Nature, and the reigning power over a potential of excellence.

And thus, through Invocations to Athena, one might invoke and strengthen their feelings of War and Wisdom.

Or Invocations to Lilith to strengthen your Sexual feelings, and instill a mindset more directed towards Seduction, Manipulation, Deception, Beauty, Vengeance and Wrath.

Invoking the Archangel Michael to strengthen one's feelings of Loyalty, Protection, and Justice, and to attempt to find a Way ahead that is what you might consider to be "Good".

Invoke Lucifer to strengthen feelings of Rebellion, Wisdom, Liberty, and Enlightenment.

You get the idea. Devotion to a Deific Archetype so that you might invoke its primary characteristics into yourself.

And the more one does this, through Ritual, Invocations, and "Prayer", the stronger the effect becomes, and the more easily it is obtained.

All without even believing these... Archetypes, these Deific masks... to be "real", or "Living", or capable of manifesting physically.

Of course, even an Athiest could create Deific Thoughtforms in his or her Mind, and give "Life" to these Gods and Goddesses within the Sacred Realm of their own Subconscious, whether by adopting the Gods and Goddesses of their Ancestors... or creating their own.

Of course, to believe in the Gods and Goddesses... to truly believe... to know... that takes these matters to a whole new level, and can exponentially increase the Power that such Sacred Ways can have on the Self... and the World around you.
Wouldn't a jug of Jack Daniels or a couple grams of weed serve the same purposes?

Wouldn't a jug of Jack Daniels or a couple grams of weed serve the same purposes?

I'm inclined to say no, but you should be more specific.

I'm inclined to say no, but you should be more specific.
Duh..........I'm at a loss for words..........

Forum List

Back