Yahoo Political Chat Rooms a Mental Disorder

A

archangel

:poke: :spank3: :boobies:

After participating in Yahoo Chat rooms over the past three weeks I have come to the conclusion that Liberialism is a Mental disease! When conservatives try to engage the liberal swarm in this room using logic and facts all they get in return is profanity,death threats to them&President Bush.
They say the same stupid things over and over again-Bush sucks-kill him,Our soldiers are baby killers,the F word seems to be their favorite choice of word to intimidate anyone who disagrees with them.Kerry seems to be their savoir or mesiah,he should be proud of them all! :puke:

Thanks for the insight, Arch. Most of us on the board consider Yahoo a bastion of integrity and logic, and exiled ourselves to USMB simply because we could not meet their standards. Your ground-breaking assertions have served to help fortify the minority view that USMB r0x0rz!!!

archangel said:
:poke: :spank3: :boobies:

After participating in Yahoo Chat rooms over the past three weeks I have come to the conclusion that Liberialism is a Mental disease! When conservatives try to engage the liberal swarm in this room using logic and facts all they get in return is profanity,death threats to them&President Bush.
They say the same stupid things over and over again-Bush sucks-kill him,Our soldiers are baby killers,the F word seems to be their favorite choice of word to intimidate anyone who disagrees with them.Kerry seems to be their savoir or mesiah,he should be proud of them all! :puke:

The only time I go to Yahoo anymore is when I feel like cussing someone or when I just feel like dicking around. I would be willing to bet that 90% of the people there are trolls and feel like they are really doing something special. Here, it is much better. Unlike Yahoo, it's moderated, and by moderators that actually pay attention. Day and night when you compare USMB to Yahoo.

I used to peruse Yahoo. It really got old fast!! Now there is one chatroom in Yahoo that I will visit from time to time, It's a user made room called Bush4Another4. I like the people that are regulars there, but of course you still have the idiot lib wannabes. I like this message board too, and I'm glad I found it.

i still browse yahoo sometimes. not usually because i get enough debate satisfaction here. believe me ill be cruising yahoo to see what the libs are up to when President Bush is reelected.

nakedemperor said:
Thanks for the insight, Arch. Most of us on the board consider Yahoo a bastion of integrity and logic, and exiled ourselves to USMB simply because we could not meet their standards. Your ground-breaking assertions have served to help fortify the minority view that USMB r0x0rz!!!

:usa:
Thanks for the kind words-makes me feel better-I was begining to wonder about all the hubba ba lou on blogging!!!!

i still browse yahoo sometimes. not usually because i get enough debate satisfaction here. believe me ill be cruising yahoo to see what the libs are up to when President Bush is reelected.

:tank:

Thanks-I'll cruise also from time to time to blast away at the perverted enemy! Only problem is understanding their position through all the profanity-oh well!

Sir Evil said:
Welcome to it!:D

:firing:

Thanks for the info-I will check it out-will continue from time to time blasting away at the Mentally challenged Liberals with four letter word diatribes!

KatieKate said:
I used to peruse Yahoo. It really got old fast!! Now there is one chatroom in Yahoo that I will visit from time to time, It's a user made room called Bush4Another4. I like the people that are regulars there, but of course you still have the idiot lib wannabes. I like this message board too, and I'm glad I found it.

:banned:

Thanks for the info-will check it out-will continue to blast away at the Liberalism" mental disease "that took over the Yahoo rooms with four letter words!

Jimmyeatworld said:
The only time I go to Yahoo anymore is when I feel like cussing someone or when I just feel like dicking around. I would be willing to bet that 90% of the people there are trolls and feel like they are really doing something special. Here, it is much better. Unlike Yahoo, it's moderated, and by moderators that actually pay attention. Day and night when you compare USMB to Yahoo.

:banana2:

Thanks-trolls you are right just like the banana's-ya got to peel them to get to them!

Forum List

Back