Yack, yack, yack...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Like all politicians, regardless of the political party, the Republicans have hit the floor running promising to do everything except for rearranging the furniture in the Capital building. The old saying, "When all is said and done, more will be said than done." might ring true. I'm glad the Republicans have control of the House and the Democrats do not have the helm there any longer, but, what do you think will actually get done? Surely, like all political parties, they will save the really good shit until close to the 2014 elections so it looks like they have pulled a rabbit out of the hat. Do you think the Repubs will really do something worthwhile during this Congessional session? What say you?

coke-can-shaped-fridge.thumbnail.jpg

VS.

Pepsi%20can.jpg

I remain skeptical but I kind of hope that, just once, they'll prove that they are worthy of their seats. We'll see.

At least Repubs and dems agreed on the bill they passed this morning about cutting back on their budget committies. Smoke and mirrors maybe but at least the majority agreed. Better than gridlock for the past two years.

Like all politicians, regardless of the political party, the Republicans have hit the floor running promising to do everything except for rearranging the furniture in the Capital building. The old saying, "When all is said and done, more will be said than done." might ring true. I'm glad the Republicans have control of the House and the Democrats do not have the helm there any longer, but, what do you think will actually get done? Surely, like all political parties, they will save the really good shit until close to the 2014 elections so it looks like they have pulled a rabbit out of the hat. Do you think the Repubs will really do something worthwhile during this Congessional session? What say you?

I'm going to say they had better, I'm also going to wait and see.
Something tells me all hell is about to break loose. The demonRats are sweating bullets and craping in their drawers.

So true, we need to fire everyone in DC and start fresh, just then maybe we can start the long process of clean up stop all the backhand deals that have brought us into this depression

So true, we need to fire everyone in DC and start fresh, just then maybe we can start the long process of clean up stop all the backhand deals that have brought us into this depression

What ever dude.

Forum List

Back