Ya wanna talk spiders?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
I grew up with a true phobia of spiders. I've written before about how I got past it and may repeat it here but for now, I'll just say that I acually like them now. But then, I like all creepy crawlies.

Anyone wanna share their thoughts about spiders?

10390489_10154291337980078_8081722247625067771_n.png

1468719_753390941341931_1031837523_n.jpg

I wanna but I can't.

Just the thought of an arachnid makes me jump out of my skin!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a problem with spiders. They mind their own business and eat other bugs.

My cat likes spiders LOL ...when he sees one now and then,he teases them and plays for a while and after he eats them! Haaaa I love him so!

Shudder. Thems scarey spiders. And black widows. I'd hate to have a tarantula crawl on me. Oy.

Actually...centipede's are scarey too. The ones in Hawaii are ferocious. They CHASE you. One did me...I freaked out. It was HUGE.

So what is the deal with you? You gonna be my stalker now because you and I didn't agree on something?

I always let a little spider or two live in the kitchen window above the sink. They keep me company.

Little jumping spiders. Such gutsy little critters. I let them stay on the plants in the kitchen window.

A jumping spider bit me on the hand a few months back. It was on the broom handle when I went to sweep.

I let it live. I confirmed it was a jumping spider and not a brown recluse, so no biggie, just two little sting marks. Regretfully, I failed to develop any super powers, at least beyond my ability to eat my own weight at the China Buffet.

A jumping spider bit me on the hand a few months back. It was on the broom handle when I went to sweep.

I let it live. I confirmed it was a jumping spider and not a brown recluse, so no biggie, just two little sting marks. Regretfully, I failed to develop any super powers, at least beyond my ability to eat my own weight at the China Buffet.

Aw, I bet you could do that before the spider got you.

:eek:Horrifying and hilarious.:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRV4d9LCawU]Big Spider Attacks Daddy - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7skCdp5oTIE]Giant Toilet Spider Attacks My Foot - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back