Ya know? How about an honest discussion.

So tell us willow what kind of government program is picking up the tab for your life?

unfortunately for your dishonest ass,, I pay my own fucking way, always have even when I was dirt poor.. go find you a sugar tittie little whining democwat.

Wow, the Peach really doesn't like you "right-wingers" very much...

and that's exactly how we like it, the more she hates us the more we feel we've done our job.. success is directly proportional to her DUmbass disdain. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

yanno......it is ODD Krauthammer supports stem cell research, but he sides with the anti-science nutters.......

As for Charles Krauthammer. I do not give a shit who or what he is. I know he is a immoral nasty man. It's just that simple. Makes it all the worse if he is wheel chair bound because do you want to bet that social security disability picked up his medical care for a long while. Or some similiar program. So that makes the man a bigger immoral slime ball than I thought he was. He no doubt has been a beneficiary of the kindness of social programs. ........................... Or he had filthy rich parents.
Yet he would deny people in similar situations the same care he got.
Makes old Krauthammer even more immoral in my eyes.
And if he really is that bad off he best rethink his nasty heart, because he may about to meet his God and that will not be pretty for old nasty Krauthammer.

Oh well, if you just know . . . . then that answers everything.

It's the words that come from the man's mouth. He pretty much is a FOX news lie spitter. But every occasionally they let him show up on some other news show and like Sean Hannity or Sarah Palin is, if Old evil Charles mouth is moving his is probably lying. The man wouldn't know truth if it hit him in the head.
And right wingers are always quoting the man's articles on the internet . Anybody with a brain that can read and knows what is going on knows that Charles Krauthammer is one of the biggest liars in the media. The truth seems to be something he lacks almost totally.

And since you point out he was saved by social programs from death that is pretty damn hypocritical of him on top of all the lies he tells.

As for Charles Krauthammer. I do not give a shit who or what he is. I know he is a immoral nasty man. It's just that simple. Makes it all the worse if he is wheel chair bound because do you want to bet that social security disability picked up his medical care for a long while. Or some similiar program. So that makes the man a bigger immoral slime ball than I thought he was. He no doubt has been a beneficiary of the kindness of social programs. ........................... Or he had filthy rich parents.
Yet he would deny people in similar situations the same care he got.
Makes old Krauthammer even more immoral in my eyes.
And if he really is that bad off he best rethink his nasty heart, because he may about to meet his God and that will not be pretty for old nasty Krauthammer.

Oh well, if you just know . . . . then that answers everything.

It's the words that come from the man's mouth. He pretty much is a FOX news lie spitter. But every occasionally they let him show up on some other news show and like Sean Hannity or Sarah Palin is, if Old evil Charles mouth is moving his is probably lying. The man wouldn't know truth if it hit him in the head.
And right wingers are always quoting the man's articles on the internet . Anybody with a brain that can read and knows what is going on knows that Charles Krauthammer is one of the biggest liars in the media. The truth seems to be something he lacks almost totally.

And since you point out he was saved by social programs from death that is pretty damn hypocritical of him on top of all the lies he tells.

I've no idea if he had filthy rich parents or was saved by social programs or something in between. Do you? My previous comment was a joke.

Can you point to some specifics where he's lied? I find him to be intelligent in his remarks.

Last edited:
Where has he lied ? Where to start there are so many.

lets see I caught him on a morning show the other day claiming that President Obama plans and will have to raise taxes on the middle class to pay for healthcare reform.
A obvious lie as President Obama has said that will not happen.

On the same show he also parroted Sarah Palin on the death panels.

On Fox, Krauthammer echoed conservative claim that CRA played key role in subprime crisis
December 23, 2008 2:47 pm ET
EMBED
SUMMARY: On Special Report, Charles Krauthammer echoed other conservatives in claiming that the Community Reinvestment Act and efforts to expand affordable housing are at least in part to blame for the home foreclosure crisis. But as experts have noted, the CRA does not govern the vast majority of subprime lenders. On Fox, Barnes, Krauthammer echoed conservative claim that CRA played key role in subprime crisis | Media Matters for America

Krauthammer mischaracterized new FISA law as limited to foreign-to-foreign communications
August 07, 2007 5:06 pm ET

On the August 6 edition of Fox News' Special Report, nationally syndicated columnist Charles Krauthammer falsely suggested that the recently approved amendments to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) allow the administration to intercept without a warrant only foreign-to-foreign communications that happen to be routed through telecommunications switches in the United States. In fact, the recent changes to FISA also permit warrantless monitoring of Americans' international communications -- so long as the government surveillance is "directed at" someone the government "reasonably believe" to be outside the United States. Indeed, in an August 6 article, The New York Times quoted White House spokesman Tony Fratto as acknowledging, in the Times' words, that "the new law went beyond fixing the foreign-to-foreign problem, potentially allowing the government to listen to Americans calling overseas."

Krauthammer mischaracterized new FISA law as limited to foreign-to-foreign communications | Media Matters for America

tell you what start a thread and pull up some of old lying Krauthammer's articles and we will pick the lies apart in them.

I'm game.

Call it the Charles Krauthammer thread .

The man is a right wing hack who belongs to one of those right wing foreign policy think tanks that thinks the US needs to govern the entire world.

If you like him so much start a thread and post his articles as they come out.
Any person with a brain can see he is a mix of that liar Sean Hannity and Sarah Palin.

Any person with a brain can see he is a mix of that liar Sean Hannity and Sarah Palin.

If you mixed 100 Hannitys with 100 Palins, they still wouldn't make a Krauthammer. They are dolts, he is not. He's just a mean angry neocon grump.

lets see I caught him on a morning show the other day claiming that President Obama plans and will have to raise taxes on the middle class to pay for healthcare reform.
A obvious lie as President Obama has said that will not happen. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: sorry,, seriously :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

On Fox, Krauthammer echoed conservative claim that CRA played key role in subprime crisis
EMBED
SUMMARY: On Special Report, Charles Krauthammer echoed other conservatives in claiming that the Community Reinvestment Act and efforts to expand affordable housing are at least in part to blame for the home foreclosure crisis. But as experts have noted, the CRA does not govern the vast majority of subprime lenders. On Fox, Barnes, Krauthammer echoed conservative claim that CRA played key role in subprime crisis | Media Matters for America

Krauthammer mischaracterized new FISA law as limited to foreign-to-foreign communications

On the August 6 edition of Fox News' Special Report, nationally syndicated columnist Charles Krauthammer falsely suggested that the recently approved amendments to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) allow the administration to intercept without a warrant only foreign-to-foreign communications that happen to be routed through telecommunications switches in the United States. In fact, the recent changes to FISA also permit warrantless monitoring of Americans' international communications -- so long as the government surveillance is "directed at" someone the government "reasonably believe" to be outside the United States. Indeed, in an August 6 article, The New York Times quoted White House spokesman Tony Fratto as acknowledging, in the Times' words, that "the new law went beyond fixing the foreign-to-foreign problem, potentially allowing the government to listen to Americans calling overseas."

Krauthammer mischaracterized new FISA law as limited to foreign-to-foreign communications | Media Matters for America

tell you what start a thread and pull up some of old lying Krauthammer's articles and we will pick the lies apart in them.

I'm game.

Call it the Charles Krauthammer thread .

The man is a right wing hack who belongs to one of those right wing foreign policy think tanks that thinks the US needs to govern the entire world.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A obvious lie as President Obama has said that will not happen.

He didn't say Obama said that. He is saying that he believes that Obama will have to raise taxes on the middle class to pay for health care reform. He was giving his opinion on what he thought Obama was going to have to do. Due to the CBO's findings I'd say.

He wishes Palin would leave the room.

RealClearPolitics - The Truth About Death Counseling

EMBED

Was the CRA not, in part, to blame?

It's late and and I'm tired so maybe I'm reading the article wrong but . . . the article says that Krauthammer suggested that warrantless surveillance only pertained to foreign-to-foreign communications but he omitted American communications. It also states that the new law excludes from the warrant requirement any "surveillance directed at a person reasonably believed to be located outside of the United States." The new law requires only that, within 120 days of the law's enactment, the administration submit to the secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court its "procedures" for how the government assesses that any specific eavesdropping it conducts without court approval under the new law falls into that exclusion. The court must approve those procedures unless they are "clearly erroneous."

Krauthammer states: It means if a bad guy in Pakistan is speaking to a bad guy in London, and if the speech or the email happens to go through a router in the U.S., through a computer in the U.S., under the old law you'd have to get a warrant, which is absurd.

NYT states: For example, if a person in Indianapolis calls someone in London, the National Security Agency can eavesdrop on that conversation without a warrant, as long as the N.S.A.'s target is the person in London.

Tony Fratto, a White House spokesman, said Sunday in an interview that the new law went beyond fixing the foreign-to-foreign problem, potentially allowing the government to listen to Americans calling overseas.

So, do you need a warrent or not? Sorry, I"'m too tired to focus on this one. And Krauthammer focused on just the foreign rather than the government also being able to eavesdrop on Americans and you're complaining? I'd think you appreciate the fact that he omitted the American part. lol I'm really tired.

Your last two sentences gives me a very clear picture of where you stand on Krauthammer and the right in general. I have to laugh though . . . you claim that Fox's Krauthammer "lies" and then back it up with Media Matters "truth" (and then throw in Hannity and Palin to boot?) Please.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back