Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Narrative Failure.

6E803629-924C-4FAD-B5F2-AC3EC48FAD8E.jpeg

Sea Level Trends - NOAA Tides & Currents

So what have we learned here?

Hardly anything.:aug08_031:

One will notice that again, alarmists use fancy colorful graphs to create a perception to the hopelessly uninformed...…..by design btw. Climate alarmists have been talking about this seal level rise for about 15 years. How much has it impacted these climate summits? Zero.:coffee:I mean, c'mon now...….only hysterical people get to head explosion state looking at a graph that displays 3mm.

That graph shows almost the entire SE coast of the US above 10mm/year. What we have learned here is that you are willfully ignorant, intentionally dishonest and that you haven't the slightest care for your fellow human beings or their children or their children or their children.

That graph shows almost the entire SE coast of the US above 10mm/year. What we have learned here is that you are willfully ignorant, intentionally dishonest and that you haven't the slightest care for your fellow human beings or their children or their children or their children.

Well I only care about who is winning......the solutions to reverse sea level rise as suggested by climate alarmists ensure my kids live at the poverty level long after Im gone. Now what kind of a Dad can embrace that? So I say fuck that....Im going to educate the handful of people I can in here so they can go out and be responsible parents in the future. Climate crusader parents are the most woefully irresponsible parents on the planet.

I guarantee you that the sooner the world - all of the world - addresses AGW, the better your kids will have it.

And do you really want to argue that a good parent would teach their kids to ignore science, to ignore warnings from experts and to put off addressing problems until forced to do so?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back