Y2Kyoto: Snowiest September Edition

Maybe so, but is it colder? Raise the average temperature from 20 to 25 F and it will still snow, perhaps more, because warmer air is able to hold more moisture.
Gee another warmist who doesn't realize increasing cold and snow is a contradiction to the AGW conjecture. Can you guess what the IPCC said about it?
What increasing cold? The OP only mentioned increased snow. Back up your post with some facts, son.

Maybe so, but is it colder? Raise the average temperature from 20 to 25 F and it will still snow, perhaps more, because warmer air is able to hold more moisture.
Gee another warmist who doesn't realize increasing cold and snow is a contradiction to the AGW conjecture. Can you guess what the IPCC said about it?
What increasing cold? The OP only mentioned increased snow. Back up your post with some facts, son.

I have done that a few times already, the typical warmist response is ignore it or call me a bunch of names.

The IPCC specifically stated there would be LESS snow and more/rain freezing rain, they made this projection publicly SEVENTEEN years ago. It is hilarious that you still haven't learned this.

I have done that a few times already, the typical warmist response is ignore it or call me a bunch of names. The IPCC specifically stated there would be LESS snow and more/rain freezing rain, they made this projection publicly SEVENTEEN years ago. It is hilarious that you still haven't learned this.
It's hilarious that you'd expect me to believe that without a cite. If you're being called names, that must be the reason.

You are incapable of doing the most minor of tasks that any 8 year old can do.

975EA85E-B6CB-40EE-83EB-1BA3B3789883.jpeg

I have done that a few times already, the typical warmist response is ignore it or call me a bunch of names. The IPCC specifically stated there would be LESS snow and more/rain freezing rain, they made this projection publicly SEVENTEEN years ago. It is hilarious that you still haven't learned this.
It's hilarious that you'd expect me to believe that without a cite. If you're being called names, that must be the reason.

From the 2007 IPCC report 15.2.4.1.2.4. Ice Storms:

"Milder winter temperatures will decrease heavy snowstorms but could cause an increase in freezing rain if average daily temperatures fluctuate about the freezing point. It is difficult to predict where ice storms will occur and identify vulnerable populations....."

also from the 2007 report:

"Snow cover has decreased in many NH regions, particularly in spring, consistent with greater increases in spring as opposed to autumn temperatures in mid-latitude regions, and more precipitation falling as rain instead of snow. These changes are consistent with changes in permafrost: temperatures of the permafrost in the Arctic and subarctic have increased by up to 3°C since the 1980s with permafrost warming also observed on the Tibetan Plateau and in the European mountain permafrost regions."

Reality, INCREASINGLY significant and more widespread snowfall have been trend since then, the very opposite of the IPCC projection. There have been no increase in ice storms since 2007.

I have known this for years, how come you still didn't?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back