35.3 KB · Views: 158
  • $new stitch as Sunflower center.jpg
    $new stitch as Sunflower center.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 120
  • $Cotton Machine embroidered Church Kitchen towels .jpg
    $Cotton Machine embroidered Church Kitchen towels .jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 100
Merry Christmas! :eusa_angel:

(believe it or not, these will be two different sizes when clicked as thumbnails, if all is working well, that is! )

Oops! And they are still too big for what I wanted. *sigh*

Oh, well, if at first you don't succeed, fry, fry a hen. :lol:

Attachments

• $poinsettias at Christmas.jpg
    $poinsettias at Christmas.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 122
  • $! Christmas poinsettias.jpg
    $! Christmas poinsettias.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
You have way to much time on your hands.
This is what I do.
[ame=http://youtu.be/-s5t6M_WAyY]Spit-Shine Your Boots - YouTube[/ame]

One more time. For some reason, what my paint does shows up bigger here, so I really can't tell if it will work or not, which is why I set up a practice thread.

Everyone is invited to use the thread for your purposes, whenever you need a place to try a picture, add a cross stitch pattern, share something you graphed or charted for artistic purposes, or fix a photograph to a more acceptable size since there are variations in what you have and what shows up here sizewise. ;)

Here's an attempt and hopefully, a smaller size that is what I wanted in the first place. :D

Now, they're just calling it an "image" but it was worked in attachment management box in advanced message box. :eusa_angel:
End size​
attachment.php

Attachments

• $! Christmas poinsettias, tiny.jpg
    $! Christmas poinsettias, tiny.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 3,026
This is what I do.
Spit-Shine Your Boots - YouTube

My belief system makes me want to glorify the word of God, Mr. Bigrebnc1775. You're entitled to your opinion that I spend too much time on visual arts that show the word of God in its best light that I think that it deserves.

Please feel free to test your neat works against His merciful love for mankind by offering his son as a sacrifice for our wrongs, anytime. ;)

This is what I do.
Spit-Shine Your Boots - YouTube

My belief system makes me want to glorify the word of God, Mr. Bigrebnc1775. You're entitled to your opinion that I spend too much time on visual arts that show the word of God in its best light that I think that it deserves.

Please feel free to test your neat works against His merciful love for mankind by offering his son as a sacrifice for our wrongs, anytime. ;)

No I didn't mean it that way. the xxx thingy :lol: was what I was talking about. It took a lot of time to place those xxx's to look right.

Some of those "xxx's" were translated to fabric and put in quilts for hugs and abused children, Mr. Bigrebnc. In the last 2 years, 150 quilt tops were given by me to Charity Bees quilt club to quilt for community needs. I needed a place to design the bazillion little squares I cut out for five or six years that are postage stamp in size and were cut from cutting errors I made in my business for 23 years. Human me, that's a lot of error in 365x23 = 8295 strips x 20 squares per strip--and they've made a lot of charity quilts better than they would have been without them. I mean, babies just burp on quilts, and they have to be laundered, but a warm quilt at night hopefully helped their single moms not have to put out money needed for food on bedding. So, yes, I spent too much time designing and not enough time sewing or there'd have been twice as many quilt top o r even more done. My bad, for sure.

Some of those "xxx's" were translated to fabric and put in quilts for hugs and abused children, Mr. Bigrebnc. In the last 2 years, 150 quilt tops were given by me to Charity Bees quilt club to quilt for community needs. I needed a place to design the bazillion little squares I cut out for five or six years that are postage stamp in size and were cut from cutting errors I made in my business for 23 years. Human me, that's a lot of error in 365x23 = 8295 strips x 20 squares per strip--and they've made a lot of charity quilts better than they would have been without them. I mean, babies just burp on quilts, and they have to be laundered, but a warm quilt at night hopefully helped their single moms not have to put out money needed for food on bedding. So, yes, I spent too much time designing and not enough time sewing or there'd have been twice as many quilt top o r even more done. My bad, for sure.

My mistake I thought you x's were just for the computer.
Keep up the good work.

X..X..X..X..X . ..X..X..X..X..​
..X..X..X..X.. . X..X..X..X..X​
.​
It's the basis for a bicolor checkerboard quilt, and the two columns in tiny squares can be varied in multiples of ways with graph paper. The long columns actually are squares when translated in this manner, 9x9.​
The quilt can also be translated as a charm quilt with thousands of different fabrics, juxtaposed as dark and light. That's why I started this silly thread. "One person's trash is another's treasure." :D

Last edited:

My mistake I thought you x's were just for the computer.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks, Mr. Bigrebnc. That means a lot.

A Valentine's Day Trio

Attachments

• $! ! healthy heart cake.jpg
    $! ! healthy heart cake.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 111
  • $True lovers knot, red and white, quiltinspiration_blogspot_com.png
    $True lovers knot, red and white, quiltinspiration_blogspot_com.png
    33.4 KB · Views: 110
  • $Red Circles Quilt - Block.jpg
    $Red Circles Quilt - Block.jpg