Xotoxi

You're setting him up to respond with something crude, like....your wife just wants me in her panties.

No it would not... the "tox" casts light on "toxic shock". I don't think that would be a good marketing plan.

Immie

5355975956_a7aba1d4b6.jpg

No it would not... the "tox" casts light on "toxic shock". I don't think that would be a good marketing plan.

Immie

Maybe I would make a very potent liquor that is all the rage amongst the young adults on the party scene.

Probably I would be so potent, that the Federal Government would ban my sale and I would go underground into the black market and the hispanic market.

Immie

Maybe I would make a very potent liquor that is all the rage amongst the young adults on the party scene.

Probably I would be so potent, that the Federal Government would ban my sale and I would go underground into the black market and the hispanic market.

"Give me a Xotoxi, on the rocks!" Really? Do you think that would work? :lol:

Come to think of it, that is better than a tampon!!

Immie

Immie

"Give me a Xotoxi, on the rocks!" Really? Do you think that would work? :lol:

Come to think of it, that is better than a tampon!!

Immie

Xotoxi shots. Served on dry ice.

Forum List

Back