Xotoxi - My Condolences

No. I live in Maine.

while living in a state where there are fewer blacks is a good way to cut back on your chance of being a victim of crime, the blacks in Maine still have a much higher rate of criminal activity than do the whites.

No. I live in Maine.

while living in a state where there are fewer blacks is a good way to cut back on your chance of being a victim of crime, the blacks in Maine still have a much higher rate of criminal activity than do the whites.

source?

What about White on Asian Crime in Maine?

go ahead and state your case about white on asian crime. I'd be interested in hearing about it.

as far as producing a source for stating that blacks are more prone to criminal activity in your city...your state...your region...your country...your planet, I think I will just turn the question back to you. Why do you think that blacks don't have a higher crime rate in Maine than whites? We have all heard and seen countless reports about excess black criminality, endlessly for decade after decade. If the black crime rate in Maine was as low as the white rate you can be sure that the media would be saturation bombing the info at us and telling us how the overall black crime rate wil be equal in <insert number> years. Really Samson, I suppose you want sources if I say the sun rises in the east or that the sky is blue. actually, if I said the sky was blue, you would argue that the sky is black at night, totally ignoring that there is no colour vision in low light situations. ignoring common sense and nitpicking details on the periphery is often the only position open for those trying to defend black behaviors.

No. I live in Maine.

source?

ME_incrates2001.jpg

Maine incarceration rates by race, 2001 ... | Prison Policy Initiative

Seems to be a pattern for every state. Has to be racially motivated.... right?

source?

go ahead and state your case about white on asian crime. I'd be interested in hearing about it.

as far as producing a source for stating that blacks are more prone to criminal activity in your city...your state...your region...your country...your planet, I think I will just turn the question back to you. Why do you think that blacks don't have a higher crime rate in Maine than whites? We have all heard and seen countless reports about excess black criminality, endlessly for decade after decade. If the black crime rate in Maine was as low as the white rate you can be sure that the media would be saturation bombing the info at us and telling us how the overall black crime rate wil be equal in <insert number> years. Really Samson, I suppose you want sources if I say the sun rises in the east or that the sky is blue. actually, if I said the sky was blue, you would argue that the sky is black at night, totally ignoring that there is no colour vision in low light situations. ignoring common sense and nitpicking details on the periphery is often the only position open for those trying to defend black behaviors.

***yawn***

What an boring little rant.

See Conspiracist's post for an intelligent response.

source?

ME_incrates2001.jpg

Actually, the pattern in every state is that poor people are incarcerated (even poor asians). But there aren't very many poor Asians in Maine. In fact, there aren't many poor Asians in the USA. Why not?

Because to get to the USA from Asia takes MONEY. So, only Asians with money come to the USA (and they bring it with them, and invest it). Or, they came here like most whites (including hispanics) VOLUNTARILY, and pennyless.

Only one group was forced to come here, and survive a relatively hostile social environment until about ....when? You go ahead an choose a date when the USA became colorblind. Since I'm not black, I really have no idea. Anyway, we can take your date and then wonder how long from then it should take to economically recover from the unprecedented situation.

Now, I know there's going to be all sorts of idiots from Stormfront who have collected all sorts of "Results" and "Conclusions" to contradict common sense: That anyone with money is less likely to commit crime that anyone without money. I'm not going to pay much credance to their moronicity.

When I look at the grandchildren, and great-grandchildren in both my maternal and paternal family reunions, the only race or group I do not see represented are Australine Aborigines. Now, should you decide that you are going to divide this family up, and send certain members to differant places forcibly based on their color or features, you had best be heavily armed. And never, never sleep!

Turns out you don't have to be a white advocate to get killed by blacks in SA:

Amy Biehl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Amy Elizabeth Biehl (April 26, 1967 – August 25, 1993) was a white American college student at Stanford University and an Anti-Apartheid activist in South Africa. She studied at the University of the Western Cape in Cape Town as a scholar in the Fulbright Program. When 26-year-old Biehl drove a friend home to the township of Guguletu, outside Cape Town, on August 25, 1993, a black mob pelted her car with stones and smashed its windows while shouting racial epithets. Biehl was struck in the head with a brick, then dragged from her car. She was surrounded as she tried to escape and was stoned and stabbed to death.

My thoughts are with you and your white liberal friends while you ponder the extreme irony of all this.

She met the same fate as Reginald Denny. Those pictures are burned into my brain as if it were done with a branding iron. sad.. I don't care which race does it..

So a white girl gets killed by some black people in Africa and you think that race is the only factor? :eusa_eh:

did they yell racial slurs or not? would you ask this question if whites attacked a black woman? Somehow I doubt it.

The actions of any mobs, of whatever color, are invariably the shame of humanity.

Lynching

Lynching

Lynching is the illegal execution of an accused person by a mob. The term lynching probably derived from the name Charles Lynch (1736-96), a justice of the peace who administered rough justice in Virginia. Lynching was originally a system of punishment used by whites against African American slaves. However, whites who protested against this were also in danger of being lynched. On 7th November, 1837, Elijah Parish Lovejoy, the editor of the Alton Observer, was killed by a white mob after he had published articles criticizing lynching and advocating the abolition of slavery.

After the establishment of the Ku Klux Klan in 1867 the number of lynching of African American increased dramatically. The main objective of the KKK was to maintain white supremacy in the South, which they felt was under threat after their defeat in the Civil War. It has been estimated that between 1880 and 1920, an average of two African Americans a week were lynched in the United States.

In 1884 Ida Wells, editor of Free Speech, a small newspaper in Memphis, carried out an investigation into lynching. She discovered during a short period 728 black men and women had been lynched by white mobs. Of these deaths, two-thirds were for small offences such as public drunkenness and shoplifting.

On 9th March, 1892, three African American businessmen were lynched in Memphis. When Ida Wells wrote an article condemning the lynchers, a white mob destroyed her printing press. They declared that they intended to lynch her but fortunately she was visiting Philadelphia at the time

Last edited:
source?

ME_incrates2001.jpg

Actually, the pattern in every state is that poor people are incarcerated (even poor asians). But there aren't very many poor Asians in Maine. In fact, there aren't many poor Asians in the USA. Why not?

Because to get to the USA from Asia takes MONEY. So, only Asians with money come to the USA (and they bring it with them, and invest it). Or, they came here like most whites (including hispanics) VOLUNTARILY, and pennyless.

Only one group was forced to come here, and survive a relatively hostile social environment until about ....when? You go ahead an choose a date when the USA became colorblind. Since I'm not black, I really have no idea. Anyway, we can take your date and then wonder how long from then it should take to economically recover from the unprecedented situation.

Now, I know there's going to be all sorts of idiots from Stormfront who have collected all sorts of "Results" and "Conclusions" to contradict common sense: That anyone with money is less likely to commit crime that anyone without money. I'm not going to pay much credance to their moronicity.

Samson never deals with an issue, even when he was the one to bring it up. he only moves the goalposts, or muddies the waters, or lays out a red herring.

He stated that in Maine it was unlikely to be victimized by black crime, which is comparitively true. But when challenged that it is only true because of the scarcity of blacks there, not better black behavior, he ducks the issue and changes topic as well as implying that anyone who notices the excess black criminality rate must belong to Stormfront.

the new issue is now that it is poor people who commit crimes and go to jail. if someone points out to him that the massive economic downturn has swelled the ranks of the poor but somehow the crime rate has gone down...well, he will just go on to some other topic and ignore any responses to his previous statements.

actually I wil add a caveat. Samson only seems to get flustered when the issue involves blacks. he seems to be capable of discussing other topics quite reasonably at times. this is probably due to the problem that many liberals have. the necessity of holding and defending mutually exclusive ideas at the same time, which is by definition impossible.

So a white girl gets killed by some black people in Africa and you think that race is the only factor? :eusa_eh:

did they yell racial slurs or not? would you ask this question if whites attacked a black woman? Somehow I doubt it.

The actions of any mobs, of whatever color, are invariably the shame of humanity.

Lynching

Lynching

Lynching is the illegal execution of an accused person by a mob. The term lynching probably derived from the name Charles Lynch (1736-96), a justice of the peace who administered rough justice in Virginia. Lynching was originally a system of punishment used by whites against African American slaves. However, whites who protested against this were also in danger of being lynched. On 7th November, 1837, Elijah Parish Lovejoy, the editor of the Alton Observer, was killed by a white mob after he had published articles criticizing lynching and advocating the abolition of slavery.

After the establishment of the Ku Klux Klan in 1867 the number of lynching of African American increased dramatically. The main objective of the KKK was to maintain white supremacy in the South, which they felt was under threat after their defeat in the Civil War. It has been estimated that between 1880 and 1920, an average of two African Americans a week were lynched in the United States.

In 1884 Ida Wells, editor of Free Speech, a small newspaper in Memphis, carried out an investigation into lynching. She discovered during a short period 728 black men and women had been lynched by white mobs. Of these deaths, two-thirds were for small offences such as public drunkenness and shoplifting.

On 9th March, 1892, three African American businessmen were lynched in Memphis. When Ida Wells wrote an article condemning the lynchers, a white mob destroyed her printing press. They declared that they intended to lynch her but fortunately she was visiting Philadelphia at the time

whites have changed their behavior, especially and massively in the last 50 years. blacks in africa are still lynching people, necklacing people, and hacking people to death with machetes. blacks in america are doing their part to keep the homicide rate high as well. when will blacks decide to change their culture for the better like whites did?

RE: Samson's post about the poor in Maine being more prone to criminal behavior. While this is probably true, what about the poor whites in Maine?

I kinda wonder when the ANC finally goes after the Boers in a war of extermination if BHO will try to use our military to bail the ANC out should they start to go down.

When I look at the grandchildren, and great-grandchildren in both my maternal and paternal family reunions, the only race or group I do not see represented are Australine Aborigines. Now, should you decide that you are going to divide this family up, and send certain members to differant places forcibly based on their color or features, you had best be heavily armed. And never, never sleep!

Wow, are you going to be canonized soon?

Right now, I am bawling my eyes out and I am on the phone to the Vatican.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back