XL Pipeline Runs Right Through Obama's Ass

The talking points from amatuer 'environmentalists' are disturbingly unfair and lots are untrue.
Radical environmentalists can't stop oil sands production, so they rally and whoha against pipelines. There are thousands of pipelines through America....by all standards, this Keystone is set to be exceptionally safe, and has addressed the resevoir contamination issues by being re routed.
Obama's decision to kill this safe and friendly energy from Canada is deeply disappointing to P.M. Stephen Harper, and no less the Canadian people and U.S. citizens who would have benefitted from thousands manufacturing and related jobs from the pipeline.
Privately funded energy, that is absolutely needed and not 'tax payer' funded, Obama has seemed to have sided with the 'affluent elite' instead of good paying jobs for thousands on this one......he seems to do that alot...
It's unfortunate.....Canada has the largest production of oil outside OPEC. And Canada does not maim and kill women and children, gays, adulterers, behead Americans....
Almost as equally unfortunate about Obama's decision......the respect between two of the worlds friendliest and biggest trading partners...

This is a good place to find out some 'truths' about Canada oil sands...

Canada's Oil Sands - Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers
well, the talking points from the ''right'' are pretty disturbing as well....including from you....where you are saying obama KILLED the safe pipeline....

He didn't kill it....it's not dead in the water, never to be revived.....but you guys are all saying its been completely killed....why are you saying that? Cuz it makes Obama worse to you?

Too Too much drama for my taste....

i haven't read your link yet, but i will...in a moment....just let me say that I expect the article to be all ROSEY about oil sands....due to the fact that it comes from the PETROLEUM Producers....

as i suppose you would discredit the validity of an article being written on the topic from an environmental group....

so, even steven, i guess? :)

care

here's a clip of what the O said regarding it

Obama said that the Feb. 21 deadline, set by Congress as part of the two-month payroll tax cut extension, made it impossible to adequately review the project proposed by TransCanada. But he left the door open to the possibility that a new proposal might pass regulatory muster.
“This announcement is not a judgment on the merits of the pipeline, but the arbitrary nature of a deadline that prevented the State Department from gathering the information necessary to approve the project and protect the American people,” the president said in a statement.
Obama administration rejects Keystone XL pipeline - The Washington Post

The talking points from amatuer 'environmentalists' are disturbingly unfair and lots are untrue.
Radical environmentalists can't stop oil sands production, so they rally and whoha against pipelines. There are thousands of pipelines through America....by all standards, this Keystone is set to be exceptionally safe, and has addressed the resevoir contamination issues by being re routed.
Obama's decision to kill this safe and friendly energy from Canada is deeply disappointing to P.M. Stephen Harper, and no less the Canadian people and U.S. citizens who would have benefitted from thousands manufacturing and related jobs from the pipeline.
Privately funded energy, that is absolutely needed and not 'tax payer' funded, Obama has seemed to have sided with the 'affluent elite' instead of good paying jobs for thousands on this one......he seems to do that alot...
It's unfortunate.....Canada has the largest production of oil outside OPEC. And Canada does not maim and kill women and children, gays, adulterers, behead Americans....
Almost as equally unfortunate about Obama's decision......the respect between two of the worlds friendliest and biggest trading partners...

well, the talking points from the ''right'' are pretty disturbing as well....including from you....where you are saying obama KILLED the safe pipeline....

He didn't kill it....it's not dead in the water, never to be revived.....but you guys are all saying its been completely killed....why are you saying that? Cuz it makes Obama worse to you?

i haven't read your link yet, but i will...in a moment....just let me say that I expect the article to be all ROSEY about oil sands....due to the fact that it comes from the PETROLEUM Producers....

as i suppose you would discredit the validity of an article being written on the topic from an environmental group....

care

I agree, it may not be dead yet. I guess it was the 'lie' the President and his administration used as an excuse for not going ahead with the pipeline. Unfortunately, contrary to the President saying it could not go ahead at this time because of environmental reasons in Nebraska, the re routing and issues in Nebraska have already been resolved. There are minor issues in the re routing and application schedules, but absolutely nothing that should have lead him to oppose or delay the pipeline. I found Obama to be disingenuous with his reasoning or excuses. He is clearly pampering to the 'greenies'.
The link is directly from Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers. And they are having more garnered support from First Nations in Canada than from the U.S. And First Nations take their land and sea protectionisms pretty seriously.
The site tells the truth about oil sands.

care

I agree, it may not be dead yet. I guess it was the 'lie' the President and his administration used as an excuse for not going ahead with the pipeline. Unfortunately, contrary to the President saying it could not go ahead at this time because of environmental reasons in Nebraska, the re routing and issues in Nebraska have already been resolved. There are minor issues in the re routing and application schedules, but absolutely nothing that should have lead him to oppose or delay the pipeline. I found Obama to be disingenuous with his reasoning or excuses. He is clearly pampering to the 'greenies'.
The link is directly from Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers. And they are having more garnered support from First Nations in Canada than from the U.S. And First Nations take their land and sea protectionisms pretty seriously.
The site tells the truth about oil sands.
but the president never said it was because of Nebraska, though some posters here have claimed that....he didn't mention a state at all...he just said that the 2 month time limit that the republicans replaced the original 13 month time limit with, that slipped in to the tax cut extension bill by them, did not give the State department enough time to complete their studies on it.....

The Keystone XL pipeline running from Canada to Texas WILL be built. I've been in talks with TransCanada and we will begin construction within the next few months. The company I work for has been awarded a contract that covers about a third of the pipeline and material for the project is being puchased as of this moment.

Sorry greeny weenies, you lose this one!!

Forum List

Back