Xfinity Comcast

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
A few months ago the xfinity/comcast offerings for TV I am subscribed to moved 2 of my favorite channels (AMC and TCM) to a different level that requires a subscription to the Sports Channel- needless to say I called and raised hell- to no avail- the past couple of weeks I've found they've added a number of *off channels* new to my subscription many of which play the same shows- LOL- not sure what they think they're accomplishing but I'm still ending my TV subscription the end of this month because I *agreed to a length* of time and I stand behind my agreements-

That's my "review"- LOL

I was a subscriber with Comcast for decades. Renewing a good deal every two years. I used internet service only

Suddenly the service became slow. They sent a technician to check and after working outside here and there they left but the problem persisted. Movies were interrupted all the time by the slow download. No matter the hour, it was very slow. Two months passed by while they were trying to do something from their computer to my router.

I finally decided changing to Verizon. Today I pay a much lesser bill plus the speed is always fast.

Forum List

Back