Xeno-Catwoman Communism: Melania's Tweets

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Does this modern age of 'communique-customs' (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, etc.) stimulate your imagination about the 'pedestrian-involvement' of leaders/politicians/diplomats?

"Thank you Thomas Jefferson University Hospital for a productive visit. The MATER program is a prime example of how we can provide help to mothers & babies w/ NAS. I’m looking forward to learning more about @hhsgov developments for a new tracking system" (Melania Trump tweet)

What would you make of this following fake-news story (below) about the First Lady's response to an alien-invasion moon-security mission coordinated by NASA and the U.S. military? Do you feel 'excited' about the First Lady's 'social interest' in serious matters (e.g., Melania Trump's tweets)?

I couldn't post this 'patriotism-inquiry' in the Writing section or Conspiracy Theory sections or even Humor section, since it was somewhat 'politically-heavy' for me, but it's my last post on USMB anyway (I keep saying that, since I love USMB, but this time it feels 'real' my friends...so thanks for the great feelings through the years --- member for 5+ years!).

Cheers,

xeno10.jpg

====

"After Melania sent this tweet about hospital care/technologies, a representative of NASA contacted the U.S. First Lady about the new moon security mission regarding an alien-intelligence signal received from Venus regarding a hostile espionage protocol engaged by the alien creatures intending to colonize Earth's moon. Melania was shocked and intrigued, and NASA explained they'd like the First Lady to tweet about Americans' appreciation of NASA, so that's what Melania did. Meanwhile, Melania began writing in her journal about this strange NASA alien moon-security mission."

xeno12.jpg

"Melania was shown the secret blueprints of the moon fortress being developed by NASA and the U.S. military. President Trump assured Melania that all bureaucratic measures were already being addresses, so she need only continue with her 'diplomatic requests.' Melania was impressed by the appearance of the moon-establishment by NASA but worried about these apparent 'alien creatures' intending to colonize the moon!"

xeno3.jpg

"The NASA representatives told the First Lady that the moon-fortress being built by NASA would be 'promoted/marketed' through careful hype-tweets by President Trump who would reference the new sci-fi film Alien: Covenant regarding all the developments of this U.S. moon mission. Melania began looking at the logos and art involving the Ridley Scott sci-fi film and began writing in her journal about the strange and rather ominous mission. The First Lady wondered about the danger-level, but she felt comforted by her husband's assuring words."

xeno4.jpg

"Melania decided to make simple/fun/silly stick-figure doodles of the fictional intelligent/predatory 'alien creatures' from the film Alien: Covenant called Xenomorphs. She paired her Xenomorph doodle with a doodle of the American comic book superheroine Catwoman (DC Comics), a feline-costumed female vigilante. She pasted her paired doodles in her journal and commented, 'Perhaps NASA-imagination can lift humanity out of the potential depths of a fearful alien-visit to the moon!'. Melania was becoming fascinated by NASA's initiatives."

xeno9.jpg

"The other day, Trump (Jr.) gave me this black-and-white pencil-drawing of the iconic comic book superhero known as 'The Phantom.' The Phantom is a vigilante-crusader who defends Earth's jungles from the schemes of fascists and evil-doers and obviously symbolizes human idealism towards nature and Earth. I wonder how modern-era 'avatars' such as The Phantom will be evaluated by archaeologists in the future studying the 'muscular parametrics' of American territorialism-ethos in the 21st Century." ---Melania Trump (Journal Entry)

xeno5.jpg

TRUMP: I wonder if the First Lady is anxious about the moon-mission.
CARTER: We're all concerned about these alien-invaders, Mr. President.
TRUMP: Yes, I know, but I don't want my wife 'immersed' in alien-politics.
CARTER: That's why we've already prepped her just as I'm sure you have, sir!
TRUMP: I know, I know, I'm just worrying about 'general matters.'
CARTER: The First Lady is not in any way required to be a soldier...
TRUMP: Doesn't it seem that crises always bring out the worst in humanity?
CARTER: That's true, but that's why we're relying on your leadership.
TRUMP: Sometimes I wonder how much America appreciates my business-acumen.
CARTER: Remember when businessman Ross Perot ran for President?
TRUMP: Yes, and he lost; I know there's adequate support for finance-minded leaders.
CARTER: I see; you're merely a bit concerned about the 'quality' of media-communiques.
TRUMP: Yeah, remember what the press did to Chelsea Clinton?
CARTER: Yes, Hillary Clinton was very upset about all that...
TRUMP: Maybe Twitter will save civilization!
CARTER: There's nothing like 'democratic information.'
TRUMP: We don't want McCarthyism to scar America as 'Communist.'
CARTER: Yes, people fear that governance biases create 'strange bedfellows.'
TRUMP: At least the Soviet Union crumbled under the pressure of 'disclosure.'
CARTER: This is the Era of Talk (Twitter, Facebook, etc., etc.).

====

:bigbed:

xeno11.jpg

Forum List

Back