Xeno-999: TrumpUSA Dramatization

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
The fictional predatory alien-creature (known as the 'Xenomorph') from the popular Alien sci-fi film franchise represents a civilization fascination with characterizing malice, danger, predatory instinct, and competitive survivalism.

The Xenomorph is a insectisoid-dragon creature with reptilian features and great agility, strength, size, speed and ability to grow rapidly. The Xenomorph possesses strong corrosive acid for blood, so if you shoot it and it blood splatters on you, the splatter will eat through your flesh(!), making it even dangerous to try to kill the alien.

We know that the Xenomorph has become a cult-favorite storytelling 'totem,' since humanity is interested in avatars that represent 'survivalism intrigue' (e.g., Sherlock Holmes, Supergirl, Satan, Serpentor, etc., etc.). We also know that modern civilization is hypnotized by commerce-engaged politics and networking-driven negotiation (e.g., NATO, European Union, Wall Street, NASDAQ, etc., etc.). In fact, the modern world is almost like a 'capitalism-bloodsport labyrinth.'

So here's a modernism-paranoia fable (inspired by the 'related' survivalism-caricature film Alienator), in which a rather intelligent Xenomorph lands in Los Angeles, California and preys on Americans during a TrumpUSA-engineered multiculturalism 'beauty pageant' and begins to kill policemen and skin them alive with its surgically-precise claws.

Such a Xenomorph (which I've called 'Xeno-999' in this 'fable') would symbolize great capitalism/multiculturalism angst, no?

So I wonder who'd like such a 'dystopian sci-fi yarn' more, U.S. President Donald Trump (a consumerism 'diplomat') or First Lady Melania Trump (a democracy 'hostess').

Basically, I like how movies and folk-focused storytelling makes me feel better about modernism politics. So when people ask me, "Your father was a working-man during Reaganomics, and you're a working man during Trumponomics, so how did you react differently with your generation?", I can respond, "I celebrated Alien sci-fi dystopian storytelling for greater 'capitalism-reductionism'!"

Signing off,

====

Xeno-999 landed in modern-day L.A. near Halloween Eve and discovered that the Trump Administration was hosting a special multiculturalism beauty pageant in the prophetic 'city of angels,' and Hollywood celebrities were attending too. Xeno-999 (aka, "Xeno") was a larger-than-life reptilian insectisoid-dragon creature with great tracking skills, unusual adaptive intelligence, incredible swiftness, and a relentless malice; Xeno also possessed corrosive acid for blood, a defense-mechanism warding off anyone trying to kill it without precise care!

Xeno used its cloaking device to make itself invisible (Xeno was both male-and-female and therefore reproduced asexually). Xeno started kidnapping security guards at the Trump-endorsed L.A. beauty pageant and then started targeting policemen. Xeno used its claws to pierce the hearts of the guardsmen/cops, killing them instantly and then using its great surgical skill to remove the skin from the victims' face and bodies. Xeno left the bodies of the dead skinned guards/cops (all male) in front of the pageant auditorium.

The L.A. Times declared that the horrific murderous events leading up to the much-hyped Trump-endorsed multiculturalism beauty pageant (to be held on Halloween Eve) indicated that there was a dangerous homegrown-terrorism element present in America. President Trump said in a message to the press that the LAPD was working with the FBI to decode the identity of the culprit behind the obviously 'symbolic' killings. Meanwhile, Xeno had kidnapped two more cops (LAPD officers!) and then drained the blood from their bodies and drank it (to make itself feel more 'alive').

Finally, a crack-team of U.S. Navy SEALs hunted and netted-and-trapped Xeno when it was reported that the 'beauty pageant cop-killings' were committed by an apparently oversized alien-creature (since one cop managed to escape from the clutches of Xeno and report on its appearance!). Xeno was kept in a maximum security acid-resistant cell so it could not pierce its own body to release its corrosive blood to create an escape-hole from an otherwise standard prison-cell. President Trump then interviewed Xeno (through a thick transparent synthetically-designed wall and microphone device) for CNN.

TRUMP: Why do you hate humanity?
XENO: Humanity is 'morally anemic,' Mr. President...
TRUMP: What do you mean? Are you suggesting we're 'hypnotized' by capitalism?
XENO: Your 'multicultural beauty pageant' was nothing more than a 'diplomatic showboat.'
TRUMP: We intended to make the event a proud symbol of modern democracy!
XENO: Yet, numerous businesses were attending the event to profit from advertisements.
TRUMP: There's nothing wrong with mercantilism; merchants do not deflate politics.
XENO: Really? What about 'celebrity-culture' in American media? You idolize movie-stars!
TRUMP: Media celebrities are also 'diplomats' of consumerism (e.g., Netflix).
XENO: I care nothing for your 'Planet Hollywood' culture, but cholesterol is America's 'sign.'
TRUMP: Americans aren't gluttons! We're 'agents of commerce' in a democratic world.
XENO: Yet, North Korea insists you warrant nuclear warfare to create more capitalism parity.
TRUMP: Anti-American sentiments are tempered by our government's free-speech policies.
XENO: Do you really believe the media has the power to catalyze 'peaceful dialogue'?
TRUMP: That' what CNN is all about...so why did you drink human blood?
XENO: I wanted to revitalize during my special 'anti-capitalism crusade.'
TRUMP: So you think our 'token multiculturalism beauty pageant' made such a crusade 'easy.'
XENO: My crusade was certainly...clever.
TRUMP: Well, Machiavellian nihilism is every being's right, but Americans champion teamwork.
XENO: Maybe...

====

xeno2.jpg

Forum List

Back