Xbox one owner here,

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Long story short, remember when my daughter broke my 60" plasma? Maybe you don't.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29306&stc=1&d=1392233808

Well - I went out and finally got a new tv like a month ago now, and it ended up being $500 cheaper than my budget and so I grabbed the xbox one.

I know that the PS4 is better reviewed for graphics and shit, but I have to tell you the voice commanding my whole entire living room experience has been dope as fuck to me. I say "xbox on" and on comes the tv/surround sound and then I say "xbox watch tv" and "xbox go to hbo" and the shit just goes, remoteless.

There are a few channels it won't do because they sound too similar to others, which always supersede them. (hgtv won't go - and yea, I remodel a lot and so that channel is in my play list fuck boys).

But anyways - in the few hours a week I have to myself I have played Ryse, COD Ghosts & Assassins Creed black flags. I like AC the best of the 3 personally - thought Ryse mirrored the style of Dante's Inferno type games and the COD game was par for the course of COD.

The unique part of this AC is that you're on the Ocean for much of the game, and I'm at peace on the Ocean.

Oh shit - - - - - the point of my thread.

Is anyone signing up for the Titanfall Beta?

I'm trying to decide my next game but there's not a lot out there yet.

Attachments

• $yupp.jpg
    $yupp.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 222
Dead Rising is pretty fun... My Kinect just stopped work, gotta go back to Costco to get a new one tomorrow. Same thing happened to my friend's Kinect. It says it's unplugged when it's not and doesn't work. Hope you got a good one.

I was accepted this morning for beta and played a bit today

Still trying to decide which to buy -- Xbox One or Playstation 4. I want to wait to hear which one is the most reliable of the two. I really don't need anything more than a good game system. I'm a huge fan of Bethesda games (Elder Scrolls and Fallout series) so I want the system that will be most closely aligned with that company. I'm currently playing Elder Scrolls: Skyrim on my Xbox 360 (level 112 with 71 of the 75 achievements under my belt).

I returned my X1. The drive on it was acting funky and I wasn't gonna go through repeated repairs like I did with the 360. Got a ps4 instead and like it much more which is weird considering I hated the ps3.

Anyhow, good luck with your new toy.

thanks man, I really love it so far. shit does everything, it made me coffee today

yea

ive played titanfall, the game is pretty legit. ive only seen two maps thus far

Forum List

Back