XBox Gamers

Vidi

CDZ prohibited
Mar 19, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
Ok who's n the XBox and what are you playing currently?

Me: I just completed Borderlands all 1000 achieve points from retail, got 100% complete on LA Noire ( in game not achieves ) and am currently checking out a Minecraft Xbox Arcade version.

Me: I just completed Borderlands all 1000 achieve points from retail, got 100% complete on LA Noire ( in game not achieves ) and am currently checking out a Minecraft Xbox Arcade version.

Not a big fan of consoles, I prefer PCs.
I finished Rage last week and now I'm going thru Dragon Ages Origins.

Not a big fan of consoles, I prefer PCs.
I finished Rage last week and now I'm going thru Dragon Ages Origins.

I started that on Xbox. My 15 year old said I chose the wrong place to go first when I went to the Dwarven city. Dear god, the Dwarven city is boring.

Command & Conquer, Forsa Motorsport 4. I bought Skyrim, Battlefield 3, Gears of War 3, and Arkham City but only started on AC.

I am not an Xbox fan. it helped drive down games developed for PC.

It's always been a cycle. New consoles come out and have the best games. In the period before the next console comes out, PC games are back on top again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

It's always been a cycle. New consoles come out and have the best games. In the period before the next console comes out, PC games are back on top again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

This is true.
Xbox graphics have remained largely unchanged since its inception in 2001. Anyone who has seen the graphics of Skyrim on Xbox and Skyrim on a high-end PC...holy cow...it's like comparing the original Nintendo with an XBox.
This is standard operating procedures for Microsoft, make a product - and regurgitate it for as long as possible.
Xbox is at least 5 years behind the need for an upgraded system.

This is true.
Xbox graphics have remained largely unchanged since its inception in 2001. Anyone who has seen the graphics of Skyrim on Xbox and Skyrim on a high-end PC...holy cow...it's like comparing the original Nintendo with an XBox.
This is standard operating procedures for Microsoft, make a product - and regurgitate it for as long as possible.
Xbox is at least 5 years behind the need for an upgraded system.

Rumor is the next XBox will be announced in 2013 with a release either at the holidays of 2013 or early in in 2014.

Forum List

Back