X now available as gender alternative on Washington licenses, IDs

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
King 5 – Washington residents can now change their gender designation on their license or identification card to read “X.” The “X” is an alternative to the “M” for male and the “F” for female. Anyone is able to change the gender on their identification to reflect “X.” The Department of Licensing said the third gender option ensures all Washington residents have identification documents that reflect their gender identity.

'X' now available as gender alternative on Washington licenses, IDs
---------------------------------------------------------

Oh isn't that special the mental illness spreads to gov. fkn moron lmfao.... 2% of the population and these stupid asses crunch their " hear me roar" bs......omfg. Wait until one of you dumb asses end up in a prison situation lol bet you figure out WTF you are real fast.

They won't be satisfied with "X." They're going to want to take over the entire fucking alphabet.

Now, I can really be an 'X-Man'...

latest

King 5 – Washington residents can now change their gender designation on their license or identification card to read “X.” The “X” is an alternative to the “M” for male and the “F” for female. Anyone is able to change the gender on their identification to reflect “X.” The Department of Licensing said the third gender option ensures all Washington residents have identification documents that reflect their gender identity.

Oh isn't that special the mental illness spreads to gov. fkn moron lmfao.... 2% of the population and these stupid asses crunch their " hear me roar" bs......omfg. Wait until one of you dumb asses end up in a prison situation lol bet you figure out WTF you are real fast.
And the loony libs get even loonier. Pathetic.

What is your problem?

You aren't living those people's lives. You don't live in Washington.

Why don't you mind your own business?

Who do you think you are that you can tell people or a whole state what they can put on an ID or driver's license?

You are no one. You aren't making any rules and no one cares what you think.

This hurts no one and if it gives even one person a sense of being able to tell the world who they are, you have no right to even object. It's just not important to most people and we think that you have lost your mind.

I support Washington for being inclusive.

What is your problem?

Who do you think you are that you can tell people or a whole state what they can put on an ID or driver's license?

This hurts no one and if it gives even one person a sense of being able to tell the world who they are, you have no right to even object. It's just not important to most people and we think that you have lost your mind.

Washington is indulging mentally ill people. Whatever makes you happy. If I believe I am Captain Crunch will the Washington DMV allow me to take my license ID picture in costume?

What is your problem?

come tell me that when you live in reality if ever.

What is your problem?

Washington is indulging mentally ill people. Whatever makes you happy. If I believe I am Captain Crunch will the Washington DMV allow me to take my license ID picture in costume?

LOL.
OH LOOK the defensive on here tells you why they are such mental whack jobs forcing their satanic putrid shit onto everyone children included.

Ever see Spartacus blood and sand by Steven Deknight? Oh they have a season on htere that is perfect for the same trash shit these assholes are gloating over.
upload_2019-11-16_17-19-45.png

What is your problem?

The problem is that there only three genders: Male (M), Female (F) and Freak (FR). There can't be an X.

What is your problem?

They should allow people to select "unicorn" from the list of genders, since like "X" it's not real.

What is your problem?

Wow, typical loony lib response. Congratulations.

Fucking morons. Now the government is endorsing this crap
Last year a doctor in England was fired for refusing to call a transgender man ma'am. The article was posted on USMB.

‘God made us male and female’: Doctor sacked for saying people ‘cannot choose their gender’

DR DAVID Mackereth’s 26-year medical career is effectively over — and it’s all because he refused to say one word.

A UK doctor who was sacked for refusing to refer to transgender people by their preferred gender pronoun says there is a “climate of fear” in his profession with staff “trained to inform” on one another for breaching discrimination laws.

Dr David Mackereth’s contract as a medical assessor for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) was terminated three weeks ago on the grounds that his refusal to use transgender pronouns could be considered harassment under the 2010 Equality Act.

The 55-year-old said his refusal to comply with the edict from the DWP had effectively ended his career, as he would never be hired for another government or National Health Service job again.

‘God made us male and female’

A UK doctor who was sacked for refusing to refer to transgender people by their preferred gender pronoun says there is a “climate of fear” in his profession with staff “trained to inform” on one another for breaching discrimination laws.
A man who refused to bow down to the lunatics and authoritarian pigs and say the earth was flat is now robbed of a living.
That's the tyranny and anti science orthodoxy of the new ruling class.

Washington is sending a strong messsge that it just doesn't care. Science is moving in a direction that lends itself to not having any interest in what people think of themselves. After all run the dna and you can call yourself a unicorn. It won't matter.

What is your problem?

so, you agree with idiocy--ok

Forum List

Back