X-Mas is a fake pagan holiday created by equally pagan men

In my OP I never attacked anyone for celebrating X-Mas, but my beliefs and emphasis on the truth bothers people.
Nah, you just waited for a couple of posts to start attacking people:
It is fake, no one knows when Christ was born and Christmas only became a holiday in the 4the century A.D. If people are going to celebrate something at least know what the hell you're celebrating and not be blind lemmings who follow tradition over truth.

I didn't throw the first insult, Article 15 did.

Actually, other than your OP it was Oddball who threw the first insult.

Not only are you an ass, you're an ass who isn't very bright.

Okay, now I'm done feeding you.

Nah, you just waited for a couple of posts to start attacking people:

I didn't throw the first insult, Article 15 did.

Actually, other than your OP it was Oddball who threw the first insult.

Not only are you an ass, you're an ass who isn't very bright.

Okay, now I'm done feeding you.

Liberals and frustration against the truth, must be hard, I speak truth, you attack out of emotionalism like most liberals do.

Come on. A story about a guy wearing a suit, flying through the air delivering presents to little girls and boys everywhere is THE best of all time. Deal.

i never believed that BS even as a kid, I was raised in a family that told the truth.

Aww you poor kid... no magic in your life...:(

You will be visited by 3 spirits tonight.. Rum.. Whiskey and Whine....:D

and Merry Christmas ....:D

To heck with all the fussing and fighting, Im going to watch Rudolph's Shiny New Year on ABC Family with my 10 yr old!

santa.gif

Last edited:
ss-p104_-1_2.jpg

Yes the Celts were a pagan people. We were so pagan that we thought a celebration of your savior's life was in order.

Personal attacks? LOL! Like any of you faggots even know me.

Oh come on, just having some fun with Ya..

What did you expect anyway.... a Christmas gift...?

Is this a cry for help, Yup, that's it... isn't it...?

faggots... that doesn't inspire friendship ol Pal...

ss-p104_-1_2.jpg

Yes the Celts were a pagan people. We were so pagan that we thought a celebration of your savior's life was in order.

Matthew 7:21-23
New King James Version (NKJV)
I Never Knew You

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Did we not create a fake holiday and birthday for you Lord? Is celebrating X-Mas the will of the Lord? My case rested.

The most loudly touted theory about the origins of the Christmas date(s) is that it was borrowed from pagan celebrations. The Romans had their mid-winter Saturnalia festival in late December; barbarian peoples of northern and western Europe kept holidays at similar times. To top it off, in 274 C.E., the Roman emperor Aurelian established a feast of the birth of Sol Invictus (the Unconquered Sun), on December 25. Christmas, the argument goes, is really a spin-off from these pagan solar festivals. According to this theory, early Christians deliberately chose these dates to encourage the spread of Christmas and Christianity throughout the Roman world: If Christmas looked like a pagan holiday, more pagans would be open to both the holiday and the God whose birth it celebrated. :eusa_pray:

As a member of the Church of Christ I don't celebrate Christmas since it is essentially a made up holiday in place of a pagan holiday, but I don't knock anyone that does.

All true.

But lets not forget the true meaning of the holiday. Any time a fat guy wearing a bright red suit can fit down my chimney and leave me free stuff under a tree covered in a couple of hundred dollars worth of lights glass and plastic, then flys through the air in a sled with 8 smelly animals and a deer with a glowing nose, I say it's cause to celebrate!

Of course it's made up lol Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
To heck with all the fussing and fighting, Im going to watch Rudolph's Shiny New Year on ABC Family with my 10 yr old!

santa.gif

I'm watching the Pope get wheeled down the aisle at St Peter's Basilica. Not Catholic so I rarely pay attention to him but I have to say, he's looking a bit frail since the last time I saw him on TV.

Forum List

Back