X-Mas is a fake pagan holiday created by equally pagan men

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
As a member of the Church of Christ I don't celebrate Christmas since it is essentially a made up holiday in place of a pagan holiday, but I don't knock anyone that does.

As a member of the Church of Christ I don't celebrate Christmas since it is essentially a made up holiday in place of a pagan holiday, but I don't knock anyone that does.

Yet you felt the need to start a thread calling it "fake"

Fugg off douchenozzle

Fugg off douchenozzle

It is fake, no one knows when Christ was born and Christmas only became a holiday in the 4the century A.D. If people are going to celebrate something at least know what the hell you're celebrating and not be blind lemmings who follow tradition over truth.

Come on. A story about a guy wearing a suit, flying through the air delivering presents to little girls and boys everywhere is THE best of all time. Deal.

Fugg off douchenozzle

It is fake, no one knows when Christ was born and Christmas only became a holiday in the 4the century A.D. If people are going to celebrate something at least know what the hell you're celebrating and not be blind lemmings who follow tradition over truth.

:doubt:

Here's your Christmas neg, you earned it.

Come on. A story about a guy wearing a suit, flying through the air delivering presents to little girls and boys everywhere is THE best of all time. Deal.

i never believed that BS even as a kid, I was raised in a family that told the truth.

Fugg off douchenozzle

:doubt:

Here's your Christmas neg, you earned it.

Like I gives a damn about your punk neg, lol, the truth is on my side, you threw the first insult at me, punk.

Fugg off douchenozzle

Why does that bother you so much? I live in America where I can celebrate what I want how I want. Why is that anything to YOU?

Fugg off douchenozzle

Why does that bother you so much? I live in America where I can celebrate what I want how I want. Why is that anything to YOU?

It doesn't bother me number one and two and never said people shouldn't celebrate it, people can celebrate taking a dump if they want, the question is whether people know what they're celebrating and what has been taught about Christmas being Jesus birthday is a lie, a myth, but if you get enough people believing it then it becomes like truth.

It doesn't bother me number one and two and never said people shouldn't celebrate it, people can celebrate taking a dump if they want, the question is whether people know what they're celebrating and what has been taught about Christmas being Jesus birthday is a lie, a myth, but if you get enough people believing it then it becomes like truth.

Obviously it DOES bother you. Maybe you should let go of some of your control issues.

I'm pretty sure most people realize that December 25 is not actually Jesus' birthday.

But thanks for your concern.

I'm pretty sure most people realize that December 25 is not actually Jesus' birthday.

You have a lot of so called Christians who do and not only that they really think its ok to celebrate a pagan holiday after lying traditions of men, perhaps they should read their bibles.

By the way, Santa Claus is coming to my house tonight and bringing my kid some presents and there's not a damn thing you can do about it, either!

You have a lot of so called Christians who do and not only that they really think its ok to celebrate a pagan holiday after lying traditions of men, perhaps they should read their bibles.

Since it bothers you so much, maybe you should be spending Christmas out there spreading the word. And BTW: Bible is capitalized unless, of course, you are referring to just any ole book.

Perhaps you should mind your own business?

Yeah, my solution is better.

Forum List

Back