Wwjd

Bull shit. He'd drive a 2010 Chevrolet Avalanche LTZ just like me. i was walking out in the yard and a bush caught on fire and it told me to run down to the dealer and buy it before sundown. The wife believed me so off I went...

Bull shit. He'd drive a 2010 Chevrolet Avalanche LTZ just like me. i was walking out in the yard and a bush caught on fire and it told me to run down to the dealer and buy it before sundown. The wife believed me so off I went...

Do you live in California...near that huge wildfire?

donkey%20trad%20sbb%202.jpg

Give to Cesar what belongs to Cesar.

That wasn't funny, you know. If you don't believe in Jesus, do me a favor and not mock others that do, for doing so you make yourself look like the ASS

From the 2002 Wall Street Journal, this should settle the matter:

It seems environmentalists have found God. Last week top auto executives in Detroit agreed to meet with leaders of a group called the National Religious Partnership for the Environment, which has launched an anti-SUV campaign dubbed "What Would Jesus Drive?"

The goal is to make Americans feel guilty for driving big, gas guzzling vehicles. This isn't the first time green parsons have weighed in on environmental issues. The Evangelical Environmental Network was formed in 1994 to do just that. Two years later it waged a $1 million campaign to save the Endangered Species Act, mailing out "Let Earth Be Glad" kits to 33,000 churches and paying for radio and TV ads.

The argument this time is simple. Jesus taught us to love and honor our neighbors. Since SUVs pollute more than other cars and pollution is bad for all of us, it is sinful to drive one unless you absolutely need to.

When the "What Would Jesus Drive?" campaign was rolled out, a few commentators derided it, rightly remarking that Jesus would likely drive an SUV or van, if not a bus. After all, he'd need space to seat his 12 apostles, not to mention pamphlets and other religious literature to hand out.
The Western Front - WSJ.com

Forum List

Back