WWIII began on 091101 and Islam is kicking our arses!

It is my belief that the goal of the religious extremists is implementation of the Mutually Assured Destruction scenario wherein all human life on the planet comes to an end via nuclear holocaust....then they'll get their 72 virgins or streets paved in gold/angels/harps singing songs...etc.

The US and Russia are the only nations capable of engaging in MAD

Does that mean we don't get our virgins?

but if a rogue nuke can trick either side into thinking it came from the other then they get MAD... :evil:

try thinking ahead a few steps next time

That would make a good movie......doesn't cut it in real life though

yep they are kicking our arses primarily bc DICK + BUSH = SCREWED but Obama has taken the ball and run with it i.e. continue to attempt to fight WWIII in a PC manner.....hint....WAR AINT PC!

What does MD stand for in your nick? I can only assume it stands for moronic dickhead.

those who support The Duopoly can only resort to the 'shoot the messenger' routine bc they have NOTHING else to offer....Suicide would be quicker than the slow death we'll get if ya'll keep supporting The Duopoly!

anyway I'll rephrase the original quote..

WWIII began on 091101 when Islam attacked...
They are kicking our arses primarily bc of the tard like action of Bush N Cheney ("Christians") but then Obama (Christian?) has taken the ball and run with it by continuing to fight the war in a PC manner when war is never 'PC'!

yep they are kicking our arses primarily bc DICK + BUSH = SCREWED but Obama has taken the ball and run with it i.e. continue to attempt to fight WWIII in a PC manner.....hint....WAR AINT PC!

What does MD stand for in your nick? I can only assume it stands for moronic dickhead.

those who support The Duopoly can only resort to the 'shoot the messenger' routine bc they have NOTHING else to offer....Suicide would be quicker than the slow death we'll get if ya'll keep supporting The Duopoly!

They are kicking our arses primarily bc of the tard like action of Bush N Cheney ("Christians") but then Obama (Christian?) has taken the ball and run with it by continuing to fight the war in a PC manner when war is never 'PC'!

Are you conscience dreaming?

How profound...

I don't know what we did on this board before you got here

Last edited:

How profound...

PROFOUND? thou do protest a wee bit much...

I Believe....."I believe you should put a woman on a pedestal......high enough so you can look up her dress."

I bet u think this is 'profound' too... :boobies:

How profound...

PROFOUND? thou do protest a wee bit much...

I Believe....."I believe you should put a woman on a pedestal......high enough so you can look up her dress."

I bet u think this is 'profound' too... :boobies:

Steve Martin at his best

Sorry bout that,

1. You can bet that in several global war rooms, *all the top ones, USA, England, Russia, China, France, etc.*, the Generals who plan what to do after a Islamic attack in the nuclear sort, they have many precise methods and targets to strike already planned ahead.
2. And you can bet that Mecca will be one of the very first sites that gets wiped out.
3. Ben is onto something, and has a clue what will take place, and I can help him see the light.
4. When it becomes either us or them, guess who the Nations with nuclear power will choose?
5. I wouldn't be surprised if we use those nukes which only kill people and leave structures intact over some cities, espesically where there is oil locations envolved.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. You can bet that in several global war rooms, *all the top ones, USA, England, Russia, China, France, etc.*, the Generals who plan what to do after a Islamic attack in the nuclear sort, they have many precise methods and targets to strike already planned ahead.
2. And you can bet that Mecca will be one of the very first sites that gets wiped out.
3. Ben is onto something, and has a clue what will take place, and I can help him see the light.
4. When it becomes either us or them, guess who the Nations with nuclear power will choose?
5. I wouldn't be surprised if we use those nukes which only kill people and leave structures intact over some cities, espesically where there is oil locations envolved.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Other than giving goofy fundamentalists jerk-off material, there is absolutely no tactical advantage to nuking holy sites.

In fact, it would be a disaster (aside from being morally reprehensible).

This is why I am glad that smarter people than you have their finger on the button and you aren't in charge of jack shit.

yes it is called REALIGION

The more you post the more like you seem to resemble Jared Loughner.

another boring 'shoot the messenger' routine :(

btw u probably think u don't believe in 'realigion' but I'm betting that you do...

Ok, first off, what the hell message did you deliver?

Second, no I dont believe in "realigion". I believe there is nothing after this. Is that so hard for you to fathom? There is no great experiment. You either do or you dont. I dont. Im here by chance and I dont care what you think youre here for.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Other than giving goofy fundamentalists jerk-off material, there is absolutely no tactical advantage to nuking holy sites.

In fact, it would be a disaster (aside from being morally reprehensible).

This is why I am glad that smarter people than you have their finger on the button and you aren't in charge of jack shit.

1. Tell me that if NYC gets nuked.:evil:
2. I thnk if you are a real American, your mind may change.:eek:
3. But if you are a Muslim, you will be yelling from the roof tops, we nuked NYC ourselves.
4. But you see, there will be a signiture of the nuke site, which will point to where it was made.
5. There will be no confusion, when we take out Mecca.
6. And I think we should take out Mecca even if Islam tries to deliver a nuke to America to set it off, and fail.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

3. But if you are a Muslim, you will be yelling from the roof tops, we nuked NYC ourselves.
4. But you see, there will be a signiture of the nuke site, which will point to where it was made.
6. And I think we should take out Mecca even if Islam tries to deliver a nuke to America to set it off, and fail.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Go eat a dick with your "real American" bullshit. In the past 8 years I've watched you self professed "real Americans" fuck up our foreign policy beyond any sort of recognition and guys like me end up going overseas to back up the bullshit that comes out of your mouths.

Attacking Mecca would be the worst fucking thing we could do. I am glad you aren't in charge of shit other than "Sir James Of Texas". You are barely capable of that duty.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Go eat a dick with your "real American" bullshit. In the past 8 years I've watched you self professed "real Americans" fuck up our foreign policy beyond any sort of recognition and guys like me end up going overseas to back up the bullshit that comes out of your mouths.

Attacking Mecca would be the worst fucking thing we could do. I am glad you aren't in charge of shit other than "Sir James Of Texas". You are barely capable of that duty.

1. Gotohell, dude, you lost yet another debate.
2. *Checkmate*!
3. No huge surprise there anyway.:clap2:
4. Trust me, plans are in place if we take a nuke from Islam.
5. We are not half as dumb as you think we are.
6. Attacking Mecca would be the way to stop Islam in its tracks.
7. Works for me.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

2. *Checkmate*!

Wow. The village idiot once again declares himself the winner in an online thread, er "debate".

Shocking.

I don't trust you. I doubt you have the inside scoop on what is under your couch, let alone our nuclear strategy.

I suspect you are twice as stupid as I think you are.

No, it would incite a holy war with a religion with over a billion adherents. Though, I suspect some of the bible thumper loony evangelicals are praying for that to happen.

2. *Checkmate*!

Wow. The village idiot once again declares himself the winner in an online thread, er "debate".

Shocking.

I don't trust you. I doubt you have the inside scoop on what is under your couch, let alone our nuclear strategy.

No, it would incite a holy war with a religion with over a billion adherents. Though, I suspect some of the bible thumper loony evangelicals are praying for that to happen.

are you saying Bush has taken control of chesswars' handle?

2. *Checkmate*!

Shocking.

umm WWIII is a HOLY WAR and it began on 091101 :eusa_whistle:

The more you post the more like you seem to resemble Jared Loughner.

another boring 'shoot the messenger' routine :(

btw u probably think u don't believe in 'realigion' but I'm betting that you do...

Ok, first off, what the hell message did you deliver?

Second, no I dont believe in "realigion". I believe there is nothing after this. Is that so hard for you to fathom? There is no great experiment. You either do or you dont. I dont. Im here by chance and I dont care what you think youre here for.

if u believe in REALITY then u believe in REALIGION whether u know it or not :p

Forum List

Back