WWIII began on 091101 and Islam is kicking our arses!

BenMarbleMD

Rookie
Dec 10, 2010
Earth
yep they are kicking our arses primarily bc DICK + BUSH = SCREWED but Obama has taken the ball and run with it i.e. continue to attempt to fight WWIII in a PC manner.....hint....WAR AINT PC!

Last edited:
What evidence do you have that it has the scope of either WWI or WWII or that we happen to be losing?

Not WW3 , but we have done most things exactly wrong since 911.

It has been as if we were taking orders from the terrorists.

Yes, interesting that you say that..

Here's an article from September 2001

An Afghan-American speaks - Osama Bin Laden - Salon.com

"An Afghan-American speaks
You can't bomb us back into the Stone Age. We're already there. But you can start a new world war, and that's exactly what Osama bin Laden wants. "

"When you think Taliban, think Nazis. When you think bin Laden, think Hitler."

"And guess what: That's bin Laden's program. That's exactly what he wants. That's why he did this. Read his speeches and statements. It's all right there. He really believes Islam would beat the West. It might seem ridiculous, but he figures if he can polarize the world into Islam and the West, he's got a billion soldiers. If the West wreaks a holocaust in those lands, that's a billion people with nothing left to lose; that's even better from Bin Laden's point of view. He's probably wrong -- in the end the West would win, whatever that would mean -- but the war would last for years and millions would die, not just theirs but ours. "

Last edited:
yep they are kicking our arses primarily bc DICK + BUSH = SCREWED but Obama has taken the ball and run with it i.e. continue to attempt to fight WWIII in a PC manner.....hint....WAR AINT PC!

Yer funny.

You make me laff. :lol:

• Banned
It is my belief that the goal of the religious extremists is implementation of the Mutually Assured Destruction scenario wherein all human life on the planet comes to an end via nuclear holocaust....then they'll get their 72 virgins or streets paved in gold/angels/harps singing songs...etc.

It is also my belief that for the past several THOUSAND years there has been a real world experiment wherein religions based on non-reality based concepts of "GOD" have been allowed to freely propagate. The goal of religion is supposedly to unite people but non-reality based religions only unite members of said religion while guaranteeing war forever and so that is what this experiment has led to...

It is my belief that a reality based definition of "GOD" that applies to all humans should unite all humans thus creating a plan for long term survival. I could be wrong :eusa_shhh:

It is also my belief that for the past several THOUSAND years there has been a real world experiment wherein religions based on non-reality based concepts of "GOD" have been allowed to freely propagate. The goal of religion is supposedly to unite people but non-reality based religions only unite members of said religion while guaranteeing war forever and so that is what this experiment has led to...

Can you name a religion that is based on reality rather than faith?

You are a Loon :cuckoo:

No, just another wannabe troll hangin' out in mama's basement patting it's self on the back as to it's ability to manipulate foolish adults to respond to idiotic drivel.

It is my belief that the goal of the religious extremists is implementation of the Mutually Assured Destruction scenario wherein all human life on the planet comes to an end via nuclear holocaust....then they'll get their 72 virgins or streets paved in gold/angels/harps singing songs...etc.

The US and Russia are the only nations capable of engaging in MAD

Does that mean we don't get our virgins?

What does MD stand for in your nick? I can only assume it stands for moronic dickhead.

Comparing conventional conflicts and unconventional conflicts is apples and footballs.

I assume that the "PC" stuff refers to the ROE. The ROE exists for legitimate tactical reasons. I understood exactly why we couldn't go scorched earth when I lived under the ROE.

For the people that are wondering, watch "Restrepo" and then come up with a workable plan for waging combat in Afghanistan.

It's not like the military is full of dullards. Most generals have a Ph.D. and have thought about warfare as a profession for 20+ years.

yes it is called REALIGION

but if a rogue nuke can trick either side into thinking it came from the other then they get MAD... :evil:

try thinking ahead a few steps next time

yes it is called REALIGION

The more you post the more like you seem to resemble Jared Loughner.

but if a rogue nuke can trick either side into thinking it came from the other then they get MAD... :evil:

try thinking ahead a few steps next time

Unless the nuclear device was launched from a launch site in the USA or Russia (which NORAD tracks) it's doubtful that a nuclear attack would trigger mutual assured destruction.

As horrible as it would be, the state of the world right now is such that any nuclear detonation would cause immediate suspicion of terrorism and not a state sponsored event.

Forum List

Back