WWE

I haven't watched wresting since Starrcade '85. It was better back then. I liked the old Mid-Atlantic and Mid-South wresting, though, the NWA, I never watched WWF.

I haven't watched wresting since Starrcade '85. It was better back then. I liked the old Mid-Atlantic and Mid-South wresting, though, the NWA, I never watched WWF.
My buddy watched rick flare and hogan. I only liked the hogan wwf wrestling. The other one was hick southern wrestling.

WWE has been pretty lame lately, and strangely, the lamer it gets the more i'm attracted to it, though i do appreciate the exciting aspects too.

Elimination Chamber PPV happenin now!
It has been lame since the 1990s.

Teevee rasslin' hasn't been worth diddly since WCW sold out.
The best was when rock was in it. Boy could he talk smack. No one talks smack like that.

Rich flare was great although I wasn’t a fan of that league

Remember Roddy Piper?

hqdefault.jpg

WWE has been pretty lame lately, and strangely, the lamer it gets the more i'm attracted to it, though i do appreciate the exciting aspects too.

The WWE has been dead pretty much since they named it the WWE. The WWF was really worth watching in the days of Bruno Sammartino, Ivan Putski, Jimmy Snuka, Roddy Piper, Hulk Hogan, Triple H, the British Bulldogs, Edge and Christian, the Rock, Steve Austin, George Steele, Paul Orndorff, Cactus Jack, Kurt Angle, Captain Lou Albano, Freddy Blassie, Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, The Undertaker, cage matches and tag teams with tables and ladders. Those were the days.

Last edited:

I first got hooked during the hulk era. Eventually it got old tired and repetitive until rock. Now there isn’t anyone as good as rock but it’s good enough I’m hooked again. There isn’t anyone as good as rock but I’m enjoying the soap opera

Forum List

Back