WWE Wrestlers Should Storm White House

Undertaker

Rookie
Oct 16, 2011
Many WWE Wrestlers are 7 Feet Tall and they weigh 140 Kg plus. Wrestlers are massive and strong men. Why don't 1000 or 2000 WWE Wrestlers form a group/gang and collectively storm the White House or Capitol Hill (whatever).

Who in the world will dare face or stop more than 1000 angry massive men? Forget police.

George Bush had said "when a B-2 bomber appears over Iran, it will be for peaceful purpose"

I am saying "when WWE wrestlers storm white house or capitol hill, it will be for peaceful purpose".

I always think what is the benefit/use of being 7 Feet Tall and 150 kg if you cannot fight in real life and bring changes. WWE wrestling matches are fake and they result is decided in advance. Who will win. There is a big difference between figthing in real life and fighting fake matches.

Wrestlers should not beat anybody. Big strong men should just storm the White house to show their true power as a final warning.

The world is suffering in Hell and it will explode someday.

Read this:

“We should raise our Children to be like the Egyptian Youth” Barack Obama, after the Egyptian revolution

” We should teach the Egyptian revolution in our schools” David Cameron, The British prime minister.

Silvio Berlusconi, The prime minister of Italy said” Nothing new about Egypt, The Egyptian just created the history as usual”

Jens Stoltenberg, Norway Prime Minister said “Today, We all are Egyptians”

Heinz Fischer, President of Austria said “The Egyptian people are the greatest in the world and deserves the Nobel prize for peace”

CNN, One of the major TV News Channels “For the first time in history we witness people revolute and clean the streets afterwards”

Source: egyptcairoholidays.com/2011/02/16/egypt-latest-news-by-memphis-toursegypt-in-the-worlds-eyes/

When world leaders do not know what they are speaking and what will be the end results then "it is over".

Somebody has rightly said "The governments gone mad".

Everybody knows USA is not AAA economy but Obama is inciting or stiring up world investors by saying USA is AAA economy.

UK prime minister is saying some UK teenagers and some people have incited UK riots.

What is the difference between UK teenagers and Obama?

I think everybody in the financial world and world leaders incite world people for their own benefit.

There is nothing wrong about inciting people.

Last edited:
Many WWE Wrestlers are 7 Feet Tall and they weigh 140 Kg plus. Wrestlers are massive and strong men. Why don't 1000 or 2000 WWE Wrestlers form a group/gang and collectively storm the White House or Capitol Hill (whatever).

Who in the world will dare face or stop more than 1000 angry massive men? Forget police.

George Bush had said "when a B-2 bomber appears over Iran, it will be for peaceful purpose"

I am saying "when WWE wrestlers storm white house or capitol hill, it will be for peaceful purpose".

I always think what is the benefit/use of being 7 Feet Tall and 150 kg if you cannot fight in real life. WWE wrestling matches are fake and they result is decided in advance. Who will win. There is a big differnce between figthing in real life and fighting fake matches.

Wrestlers should not beat anybody. Big strong men should just storm the White house to show their true power as a final warning.

The world is suffering in Hell and it will explode someday.

Read this:

“We should raise our Children to be like the Egyptian Youth” Barack Obama, after the Egyptian revolution

” We should teach the Egyptian revolution in our schools” David Cameron, The British prime minister.

Silvio Berlusconi, The prime minister of Italy said” Nothing new about Egypt, The Egyptian just created the history as usual”

Jens Stoltenberg, Norway Prime Minister said “Today, We all are Egyptians”

Heinz Fischer, President of Austria said “The Egyptian people are the greatest in the world and deserves the Nobel prize for peace”

CNN, One of the major TV News Channels “For the first time in history we witness people revolute and clean the streets afterwards”

Source: egyptcairoholidays.com/2011/02/16/egypt-latest-news-by-memphis-toursegypt-in-the-worlds-eyes/

When world leaders do not know what they are speaking and what will be the end results then "it is over".

Somebody has rightly said "The governments gone mad".

Everybody knows USA is not AAA economy but Obama is inciting or stiring up world investors by saying USA is AAA economy.

UK prime minister is saying some UK teenagers and some people have incited UK riots.

What is the difference between UK teenagers and Obama?

I think everybody in the financial world and world leaders incite world people for their own benefit.

There is nothing wrong about inciting people.
LOL I could stop the fools with just a 22

I should also remind you it is our business in government to promote business. We get so little from Obama shut up.

Forum List

Back