WWE Shawn Michaels (Heart Break Kid) at the republican convention

Trinity

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2004
I was just watching fox news, and look who's on Shawn Michaels from WWE. They did an interview with him. I didn't catch the whole thing but he did make it a point to tell people they need to vote, they also need to not just watch the news and radio and form an opinion, but search for the facts. HURRAH!!! :clap: Now if he could just anounce again tonight, before RAW maybe more people will do that! Yes My kid's and I are big wrestling fans!! Now the tough question what do I watch the Republican Convention or RAW?

hhhmmmm guess I'll have to flip back and forth.

khafley said:
I was just watching fox news, and look who's on Shawn Michaels from WWE. They did an interview with him. I didn't catch the whole thing but he did make it a point to tell people they need to vote, they also need to not just watch the news and radio and form an opinion, but search for the facts. HURRAH!!! :clap: Now if he could just anounce again tonight, before RAW maybe more people will do that! Yes My kid's and I are big wrestling fans!! Now the tough question what do I watch the Republican Convention or RAW?

hhhmmmm guess I'll have to flip back and forth.

Got a VCR? Tape RAW, watch the convention.

By the way, isn't it a little strange that the voice of reason is coming from a professional wrestler? Of all the celebrities and quasi celebrities that have spoken up during the campaign, this is the first time I've heard someone actually encourage people to look up facts rather than just spout out bs.

Jimmyeatworld said:
By the way, isn't it a little strange that the voice of reason is coming from a professional wrestler? Of all the celebrities and quasi celebrities that have spoken up during the campaign, this is the first time I've heard someone actually encourage people to look up facts rather than just spout out bs.

You and me both!!

insein said:
We got all the cool Celebs. Bruce Willis, Mel Gibson, Arnold, Kid Rock, HBK. What more could you ask for?

Don't forget Brittney Spears :boobies:

Ps I LOVE MEL GIBSON Just had to get that out of my system :tng:

insein said:
We got all the cool Celebs. Bruce Willis, Mel Gibson, Arnold, Kid Rock, HBK. What more could you ask for?

But you're forgetting the highlight of the GOP endorsers, Jessica Simpson and Britiney Spears. Now, admittedly they won't win any spelling bees, or pass a 4th grade test for that matter, but they're really hot! And isn't that all that really matters these days?

Palestinian Jew said:
But you're forgetting the highlight of the GOP endorsers, Jessica Simpson and Britiney Spears. Now, admittedly they won't win any spelling bees, or pass a 4th grade test for that matter, but they're really hot! And isn't that all that really matters these days?

You know, I think Jess and Britney have suckered everyone into this "Im a dumb blonde" routine. They both obviously had to be smart and ambitious to beat out the thousands of other young hot girls that could sing and dance to become the pop queens that they are. Misunderestimated sounds about right. They say keep thinking they're dumb. Your buying their records, watching their TV shows and idolizing their persona's, whose the dumb one? Certainly not them.

Forum List

Back