WW2 Battleship Missouri Sailor tells Obama to Shape Up or

The man is 95 years old, so what he didn't give the exact quote! Damn you libidiots just won't admit that you voted in a retard!

Ah...now you are making excuses....he DID use the quotation markers, did he not? Apparently you are now admitting that he was working on false information. (Most likely false information fed to him by right wing pundits)

And I see that you have now resorted to silly name calling. :lol:

Excuses? The man is 95 years old that's not an excuse, that's a fact. Try defending what Obama said instead of arguing over semantics. I've been calling dumbasses like you silly names since the day I could talk. If you don't like being called an idiot then wise up.
This is precious. If anyone else here had dismissed Mr. Estes' letter because of his age, you would have been all over them like ugly on a gorilla.

But....here you are, making excuses for him because of his age. So....you are dismissing Mr. Estes' letter. :lol::lol::lol: Alrightie then. :lol::lol::lol:

Sensitivity is for pussies. Obama is retarded in every possible way.

You've seen his IQ and school testing work-ups? I was not aware that "retarded" people make it thru college...let alone Harvard Law School.

An entirely new meaning of the term "retarded", I guess.

No I haven't seen his IQ but I think it's around 70. And I'm pretty sure his school records have been sealed.

Well, with that post, we've just got a clear inkling of YOUR baseline IQ. :lol::lol::lol:

I appreciate the man for his obvious toughness and service. But it was tough to go "wut?" at all the right wing talking points.

" We're no longer a Christian nation" " America is arrogant"

America was never a Christian nation to begin with.

Also, America is arrogant or least was. Which is why we are stuck in Afghanistan with no real plan and praying in Iraq that they all don't kill each other the second we leave. Because once the bribes stop, the fighting will continue again.

After 9/11 you said," America hasn't lived up to her ideals."

Again, the number of civil liberties taken away unnecessary by the Bush Administration is evidence of that. And it's continued by Obama in many ways.

Shape up and start acting like an American. If you don't, I'll do what I can to see you get shipped out of that fancy rental on Pennsylvania Avenue . You were elected to lead not to bow, apologize and kiss the hands of murderers and corrupt leaders who still treat their people like slaves.

I hope he sent a letter to Bush. After all, holding hands and kissing the Saudis isn't exactly different behavior. Besides, bowing in Japanese is a regular custom.

I understand where the man is coming from and I respect for him for still having the fight in him at this age. The problem is that in some cases, his anger is guided in the wrong direction.
His anger is guided in the exact direction. This president is an embarrasment for the country. Either be an American or get out!

I appreciate the man for his obvious toughness and service. But it was tough to go "wut?" at all the right wing talking points.

" We're no longer a Christian nation" " America is arrogant"

America was never a Christian nation to begin with.

Also, America is arrogant or least was. Which is why we are stuck in Afghanistan with no real plan and praying in Iraq that they all don't kill each other the second we leave. Because once the bribes stop, the fighting will continue again.

Again, the number of civil liberties taken away unnecessary by the Bush Administration is evidence of that. And it's continued by Obama in many ways.

Shape up and start acting like an American. If you don't, I'll do what I can to see you get shipped out of that fancy rental on Pennsylvania Avenue . You were elected to lead not to bow, apologize and kiss the hands of murderers and corrupt leaders who still treat their people like slaves.

I hope he sent a letter to Bush. After all, holding hands and kissing the Saudis isn't exactly different behavior. Besides, bowing in Japanese is a regular custom.

I understand where the man is coming from and I respect for him for still having the fight in him at this age. The problem is that in some cases, his anger is guided in the wrong direction.
His anger is guided in the exact direction. This president is an embarrasment for the country. Either be an American or get out!

The matching of your second sentence and your third is amusingly ironic.

Forum List

Back