Wth is this????????????????

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Ain't Gonna Pee-Pee my Bed Tonight!

I fear for our youth.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlli9ci2DqU]YouTube - "Ain't Gonna Pee-Pee My Bed Tonight" - The Kelly Family[/ame]

ROFL, gave me a smile though, ty, lol! And the YT description says they sold 20 million albums!

And then Wiki:

The Kelly Family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The Kelly Family continued recording and performing, both together and as individuals. In the 1990s, the group enjoyed their biggest success. Their 1994 album Over the Hump sold more than 2.25 million copies in Germany alone, and 4.5 million copies throughout Europe. In 1995, to promote the album, they played a concert to a Vienna audience of 250,000. In the same year they filled the Westfalenhalle, Dortmund, nine times in a row, a feat no other musician has since accomplished. In 1996 they headlined their first Stadium Tour, filling some of Europe's largest venues. They also got a rare chance to play in Beijing, China, in front of 20,000 people. In 1998 they bought a castle, Schloss Gymnich, on the Rhine near Cologne, Germany.[1] Success continued until they started to disagree on a professional basis at the beginning of the year 2000. Fan interest prompted a comeback with gigs in Germany in 2007."

Forum List

Back