WTH(eck) is the FALGAFT Plan-

herpolitics

Rookie
Oct 6, 2010
As I see the interest building a bit and questions arise, and by the reading I have done, this is my feeling and knowledge of the FALGAFT Plan..
A structure of Less Government and Trade Practices that works for the Legal citizens of this country. To revive what the founders created not just from actions of their minds but of the strength in their hearts!
The FALGAFT Plan is being presented in a way to foster intrigue, to begin the dialog of issues that face this nation like nothing we have seen before and it will come to a point where all can come together under one strong platform and Unify in the demand of "not change", American's were sold that bill of goods 2 years ago, but to "regain" what we were and truly are, a REPUBLIC, special points of light that is our states, each with it's unique intesity or hugh, that all the world looked upon with awe and wonderment, now we have been reduced to nothing more than gum on the bottom of the shoe of what may be the NWO! No New World Order me, and as the FALGAFT Plan unveils it's self and the volume of it's voice intensifies, you'll have the answer to you question. Review my other posts, if you would, feel free to message me. I'll guide anyone of true and honest interest what they may have overlooked or missed the info on the FALGAFT PLAN that is out so far, but know this, the snowball is growing... Watch for it.

Forum List

Back