WTG Hillary

hamas conveniently agreed to a cease fire right after murdering 27 Isralies. The cease fire will stop any retaliation. And the stupid of the world will think the cease fire really means cease fire.

Hamas agreed to a cease fire but won't stop the missiles. Yeah Hillary is a huge success.

I hope Isreal just makes a parking lot out of the whole area once and for all.

She did well in ramping up the Ambassador's security on 9/11 so let's cut her a break. :eusa_eh:

Yep. She tried but the ME??

Get real. Those people have been fighting for thousands of years. No one is going to stop it until they themselves decide they've seen enough killing.

I won't be holding my breath.

It figures dumbfuck liberals fall into the scam yet again.

Hamas lobs rockets into Israel until Israel responds. Hamas then whines to the media to tell them to stop. Egypt gets involved so they can get some goodies too. Clinton promises Egypt and Hamas US $$$$$ to stop shooting rockets at Israel, so they accept for now.

Hamas uses US money to buy more rockets to shoot at Israel.....

Secretary Clinton announces ME ceasefire

A reasonable course of action would be for Israel to identify the supply tunnels, get into that tunnel system and set explosives to collapse them, all the way to Egypt.

hamas has launched a barrage of rockets into Israel getting ready for the cease fire.

It figures dumbfuck liberals fall into the scam yet again.

Hamas lobs rockets into Israel until Israel responds. Hamas then whines to the media to tell them to stop. Egypt gets involved so they can get some goodies too. Clinton promises Egypt and Hamas US $$$$$ to stop shooting rockets at Israel, so they accept for now.

Hamas uses US money to buy more rockets to shoot at Israel.....

Secretary Clinton announces ME ceasefire

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Forum List

Back