WTFudge is the plan?

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Here is how I understand Obama's strategy. Lets send in the least amount of troops requested by the generals and then after a couple of years of non-action then we pull out. Now if he really wanted to surge and have the highest chance for that surge to work then he would have sent in the most amount of troops in but he chose to send the least amount of troops in and then leave.

Now I know we need a plan in afghanastan but what the hell will leaving accomplish? I'm wondering if that will diminish the threat level of Al-queada and what is Obama going to do about the rest of the gang.

I'm wondering what is the plan to torch Al-qeada off the face of the Earth and does leaving afghanastan accomplish that?

We just elected the greatest prick on the face of the Earth as president. Not only do I hope he fails but dies!

The "Plan" is to announce a weak & pathetic "Surge" for short-term political gain and announce our Surrender in 2011 for even more possible political gain. Basically it's a "Surge" & Surrender Plan. It makes no sense at all. Al Qaeda and the Taliban now know exactly when we are leaving. They have won. End of story. It makes no sense to order our kids to continue risking their lives over there for nothing. 30,000 more kids being led to the slaughter. That War is over so there is no point forcing more of our kids to be killed and maimed. A "Surge" and Surrender plan is no plan at all. What a tragedy.

Here is how I understand Obama's strategy. Lets send in the least amount of troops requested by the generals and then after a couple of years of non-action then we pull out. Now if he really wanted to surge and have the highest chance for that surge to work then he would have sent in the most amount of troops in but he chose to send the least amount of troops in and then leave.

Now I know we need a plan in afghanastan but what the hell will leaving accomplish? I'm wondering if that will diminish the threat level of Al-queada and what is Obama going to do about the rest of the gang.

I'm wondering what is the plan to torch Al-qeada off the face of the Earth and does leaving afghanastan accomplish that?

We just elected the greatest prick on the face of the Earth as president. Not only do I hope he fails but dies!

You must be one of those "real" Americans my girl Palin was talking about...

Let's not forget, Obama is going to go into the caves which Bush wouldn't!

Mike

Plan (if your a terrorist don't read this)

Hope the economy gets better by July 2011, so people are happy when you give up in Afghanistan.

Hope through some twist of fate, we win in Afghanistan and people are so happy they jump up and down in the soup line.

Mike

Speaking of caves....when the hell is John McCain going to fulfill his campaign promise to follow Osama Bin Laden to the gates of hell? He kept telling Americans that he KNEW how to capture him. Has he told anyone else yet?

Mike

Speaking of caves....when the hell is John McCain going to fulfill his campaign promise to follow Osama Bin Laden to the gates of hell? He kept telling Americans that he KNEW how to capture him. Has he told anyone else yet?

I guess McCain is just waiting for Osama at the gates. I mean he is in Congress right?

Firstly, if you live in the US, you probably just broke the law.

Secondly, and this is a big secondly;

The Generals ask for what they wish, the President sends what he can.

The US is currently overseeing conflicts on two seperate fronts, continuing it's commitments globally, maintaining readiness for potential conflicts, and providing downtime and retraining for it's troops and repairs and replacement of their equipment.

That costs a LOT of dollars.

Then there is the political cost of the war. And no. - The political cost is just as important a factor as the Dollar value. You can't divorce the two.

obama decided after much thought the his generals on the ground were wrong and did not need as many men or as much time as they said.....and he felt the need, on television, to tell the enemy that his generals were wrong.....

as for mccain's plan....he said he would listen to his generals and give them wht they asked for.....

i have never know a general not to need more troops and time....therefore....whatever a general asks for....you should double it.....

Firstly, if you live in the US, you probably just broke the law.

Secondly, and this is a big secondly;

The Generals ask for what they wish, the President sends what he can.

The US is currently overseeing conflicts on two seperate fronts, continuing it's commitments globally, maintaining readiness for potential conflicts, and providing downtime and retraining for it's troops and repairs and replacement of their equipment.

That costs a LOT of dollars.

Then there is the political cost of the war. And no. - The political cost is just as important a factor as the Dollar value. You can't divorce the two.

Then why is he pushing for his healtcare when it cost way more money and only has 36% approval. That doesn't seem to be consistent.

You must be one of those "real" Americans my girl Palin was talking about...

I am not a figment of anyone's imagination and I am an American. I guess that makes me a real American.

The plan?

Send guys to a war they can't win, let them get shot at for a year or so then bring them home right before the 2012 election.

Then why is he pushing for his healtcare when it cost way more money and only has 36% approval. That doesn't seem to be consistent.

Because healthcare benifits the people of the US. Sending troops to fight abroad when there is very little chance of accomplishing "The Mission" does the exact opposite. In fact the only people it benifits potentialy are the Afghanis. And last time I checked, he doesn't represent them.

And 36% is a load of cobblers.
If you asked the question "Would you like to have access to healthcare no matter what?" The answer is closer to 100%

Last edited:

Forum List

Back