WTFudge is the plan?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ihopehefails, Dec 2, 2009.

1. ihopehefails

ihopehefails BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +228
    Here is how I understand Obama's strategy. Lets send in the least amount of troops requested by the generals and then after a couple of years of non-action then we pull out. Now if he really wanted to surge and have the highest chance for that surge to work then he would have sent in the most amount of troops in but he chose to send the least amount of troops in and then leave.

Now I know we need a plan in afghanastan but what the hell will leaving accomplish? I'm wondering if that will diminish the threat level of Al-queada and what is Obama going to do about the rest of the gang.

I'm wondering what is the plan to torch Al-qeada off the face of the Earth and does leaving afghanastan accomplish that?

We just elected the greatest prick on the face of the Earth as president. Not only do I hope he fails but dies!

2. LibocalypseNow

LibocalypseNow Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    The "Plan" is to announce a weak & pathetic "Surge" for short-term political gain and announce our Surrender in 2011 for even more possible political gain. Basically it's a "Surge" & Surrender Plan. It makes no sense at all. Al Qaeda and the Taliban now know exactly when we are leaving. They have won. End of story. It makes no sense to order our kids to continue risking their lives over there for nothing. 30,000 more kids being led to the slaughter. That War is over so there is no point forcing more of our kids to be killed and maimed. A "Surge" and Surrender plan is no plan at all. What a tragedy.

3. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    You must be one of those "real" Americans my girl Palin was talking about...

4. Mike458877

Mike458877 Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +116

Let's not forget, Obama is going to go into the caves which Bush wouldn't!

Mike

5. saveliberty

saveliberty Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,845
    Plan (if your a terrorist don't read this)

Hope the economy gets better by July 2011, so people are happy when you give up in Afghanistan.

Hope through some twist of fate, we win in Afghanistan and people are so happy they jump up and down in the soup line.

6. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    Speaking of caves....when the hell is John McCain going to fulfill his campaign promise to follow Osama Bin Laden to the gates of hell? He kept telling Americans that he KNEW how to capture him. Has he told anyone else yet?

7. saveliberty

saveliberty Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,845
    I guess McCain is just waiting for Osama at the gates. I mean he is in Congress right?

8. Alvin

Alvin Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Firstly, if you live in the US, you probably just broke the law.

Secondly, and this is a big secondly;

The Generals ask for what they wish, the President sends what he can.

The US is currently overseeing conflicts on two seperate fronts, continuing it's commitments globally, maintaining readiness for potential conflicts, and providing downtime and retraining for it's troops and repairs and replacement of their equipment.

That costs a LOT of dollars.

Then there is the political cost of the war. And no. - The political cost is just as important a factor as the Dollar value. You can't divorce the two.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    obama decided after much thought the his generals on the ground were wrong and did not need as many men or as much time as they said.....and he felt the need, on television, to tell the enemy that his generals were wrong.....

as for mccain's plan....he said he would listen to his generals and give them wht they asked for.....

i have never know a general not to need more troops and time....therefore....whatever a general asks for....you should double it.....

10. ihopehefails

ihopehefails BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +228
    Then why is he pushing for his healtcare when it cost way more money and only has 36% approval. That doesn't seem to be consistent.