Wtf

:mad:

WTF every thing is not about race as you people would like to make it as an excuse to hate. The Zimmerman case was not made abou race by Jesse and Sharpton it was made about race by racist FOXNEWS, etc.
IF you think for one minute that policemen are not racist you are wack.:cuckoo:

Cops could have used a stun gun on a naked man. What was he holding as a weapon?????? This needs a whole lot of investigation.

You're blinders must be even larger than Boops......
You obviously also walk around with headphones over your ears listening to white noise to shield you from reality?

So you're saying that black and hispanic cops are racist........that doesn't really surprise me. I would be surprised to find that anyone that deals with the garbage of society all day, week after week, month after month, year after year doesn't develop prejudices.

As for a tazer on a piece of shit eating someone else's face...... I would have emptied the whole clip in the asshole, reloaded and proceeded to decapitate him with a tight grouping to the neck......but that's just me, the officer's training helped him keep his cool.

What color is the sky in your world?

I think the cop did the right thing, I mean the guy was eating a mans face and growling at people. Even after the first shot the cannibal looked at the cop, growled, and continued feasting. If the cop did not kill him the poor homeless guy would be dead, a tazer probably would not have even gotten the cannibals attention.

If a .40 caliber defense round didn't get his attention I would think he would have used the barbs from the tazer to clean his teeth (that nose cartilage has a tendency to get stuck between your teeth) and resumed his face buffet.

You're blinders must be even larger than Boops......
You obviously also walk around with headphones over your ears listening to white noise to shield you from reality?

So you're saying that black and hispanic cops are racist........that doesn't really surprise me. I would be surprised to find that anyone that deals with the garbage of society all day, week after week, month after month, year after year doesn't develop prejudices.

As for a tazer on a piece of shit eating someone else's face...... I would have emptied the whole clip in the asshole, reloaded and proceeded to decapitate him with a tight grouping to the neck......but that's just me, the officer's training helped him keep his cool.

What color is the sky in your world?

I think the cop did the right thing, I mean the guy was eating a mans face and growling at people. Even after the first shot the cannibal looked at the cop, growled, and continued feasting. If the cop did not kill him the poor homeless guy would be dead, a tazer probably would not have even gotten the cannibals attention.

If a .40 caliber defense round didn't get his attention I would think he would have used the barbs from the tazer to clean his teeth (that nose cartilage has a tendency to get stuck between your teeth) and resumed his face buffet.

Oh no doubt, he would have used the taser wire as dental floss before resuming his meal.

I was talking to a couple of guys at work about it yesterday, they hadn't heard about it, amazingly........ one of the guys said "you white boys go crazy when you do drugs". I informed him that it was two black guys and his rhetoric immediately turned to the standard conspiracy theory of white people wanting to kill blacks. He said that "crack wasn't killing black people quick enough so now they've come out with something worse and just in time for the big Hip Hop gathering in Miami".......... I get such a kick out of the incredible amount of racism that comes out of the mouths of what I thought was an intelligent "man of color". I just laughed, shook my head and walked away. :eusa_shifty:
The victim was white. And you are an idiot.

You're right Ravi, the victim is white........ well he was white(didn't know that 2 days ago when I had the conversation, laying next to the zombie he looked just as dark skinned), now he's kind of red but that will probably turn brown to black when it scabs over.

Last edited:
Cops could have used a stun gun on a naked man. What was ing as a weapon?????? This needs a whole lot of investigation.

If you were in that cop's shoes, you would have used a stun gun on the attacker?
First, you come on the scene of two naked men. One is eating the face of the other.
You shout a warning, the attacker ignores you and continues his attack.
You shout another warning same response, now you actually realize what is going on.
You fire a shot into the attacker, he stops, looks up at you and growls with a piece of flesh hanging from his mouth, then continues the attack.
You fire again and again to try to save the victim.
Case Closed, Justifiable Shooting.

I was talking to a couple of guys at work about it yesterday, they hadn't heard about it, amazingly........ one of the guys said "you white boys go crazy when you do drugs". I informed him that it was two black guys and his rhetoric immediately turned to the standard conspiracy theory of white people wanting to kill blacks. He said that "crack wasn't killing black people quick enough so now they've come out with something worse and just in time for the big Hip Hop gathering in Miami".......... I get such a kick out of the incredible amount of racism that comes out of the mouths of what I thought was an intelligent "man of color". I just laughed, shook my head and walked away. :eusa_shifty:
The victim was white. And you are an idiot.

You're right Ravi, the victim is white........ well he was white(didn't know that 2 days ago when I had the conversation, laying next to the zombie he looked just as dark skinned), now he's kind of red but that will probably turn brown to black when it scabs over.

I apologize to those that may have a queazy stomach but the look of horror in this man's EYE is the reality of the situation......it needs to be seen by those that cruise through their life not seeing with the 2 good eyes on the front of their face, ones that hide their eyes from man's ability to be the ultimate in evil. I wish I could find some shots of the people being fed feet first into a plastic shredder in front of their family by Saddam and his boys, maybe you would get why he needed to go too. Evil needs to be dealt with not hidden from........that cop did the right thing!

Last edited:
A taser wouldn't have even fazed that guy, even the first gun shot did not stop him from feasting.

Guys full of LSD or PCP are hard to shut down.You could taser em for a full minute and they'll just keep on coming.

Oh yeah I believe you, which is why I think the officer did the right thing.

Hell yeah he did the right thing. Criminals are unpredictable enough. A guy flying high on drugs is 10 times more dangerous.

Guys full of LSD or PCP are hard to shut down.You could taser em for a full minute and they'll just keep on coming.

Hell yeah he did the right thing. Criminals are unpredictable enough. A guy flying high on drugs is 10 times more dangerous.

Well.... if I walk up to a guy that is eating another one's face, that growls at me with bloody flesh dripping out of his mouth, I'm going to empty my clip into him, preferably into his head.....drugs or no drugs.

Well.... if I walk up to a guy that is eating another one's face, that growls at me with bloody flesh dripping out of his mouth, I'm going to empty my clip into him, preferably into his head.....drugs or no drugs.

I have to agree with this, the cannibal had plenty of opportunities and warnings to stop and ignored them.

Forum List

Back