Wtf

sitarro

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
USA
Would this be considered a hate crime? I don't think that the incredibly stupid race baiters Jesse and Al will jump on this one but it is obviously an unarmed black man that was shot dead........what do you think MarcAtl? How is this the white man's fault?

Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was ‘eating’ face off victim

BY DANIELA GUZMAN AND JULIE K. BROWN
[email protected]
It was a scene as creepy as a Hannibal Lecter movie.

One man was shot to death by Miami police, and another man is fighting for his life after he was attacked, and his face allegedly half eaten, by a naked man on the MacArthur Causeway off ramp Saturday, police said.

The horror began about 2 p.m. when a series of gunshots were heard on the ramp, which is along NE 13th Street, just south of The Miami Herald building.

According to police sources, a road ranger saw a naked man chewing on another man’s face and shouted on his loud speaker for him to back away.Meanwhile, a woman also saw the incident and flagged down a police officer who was in the area.

The officer, who has not been identified, approached and, seeing what was happening, also ordered the naked man to back away. When he continued the assault, the officer shot him, police sources said. The attacker failed to stop after being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.

Read more here: Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was ‘eating’ face off victim - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com

First of all what the hell was he strung out on? To eat another human is just not human.

It seems easier to blame it all on somebody else than take responsibility and say "oops my bad" and learn from it.(i guess):eusa_think:

First of all what the hell was he strung out on? To eat another human is just not human.

It seems easier to blame it all on somebody else than take responsibility and say "oops my bad" and learn from it.(i guess):eusa_think:

Drug LSD may be behind Miami face-eating attack, police say | Reuters

What are bath salts? - AllTreatment.com

“If you take the very worst of...LSD and Ecstasy with their hallucinogenic-delusional type properties, [the worst of] PCP with extreme agitation...and combativeness, as well as the [worst] stimulant properties of cocaine and meth...this is what you get. It’s ugly.”

I was talking to a couple of guys at work about it yesterday, they hadn't heard about it, amazingly........ one of the guys said "you white boys go crazy when you do drugs". I informed him that it was two black guys and his rhetoric immediately turned to the standard conspiracy theory of white people wanting to kill blacks. He said that "crack wasn't killing black people quick enough so now they've come out with something worse and just in time for the big Hip Hop gathering in Miami".......... I get such a kick out of the incredible amount of racism that comes out of the mouths of what I thought was an intelligent "man of color". I just laughed, shook my head and walked away. :eusa_shifty:

:mad:
Would this be considered a hate crime? I don't think that the incredibly stupid race baiters Jesse and Al will jump on this one but it is obviously an unarmed black man that was shot dead........what do you think MarcAtl? How is this the white man's fault?

[email protected]

One man was shot to death by Miami police, and another man is fighting for his life after he was attacked, and his face allegedly half eaten, by a naked man on the MacArthur Causeway off ramp Saturday, police said.

The horror began about 2 p.m. when a series of gunshots were heard on the ramp, which is along NE 13th Street, just south of The Miami Herald building.

According to police sources, a road ranger saw a naked man chewing on another man’s face and shouted on his loud speaker for him to back away.Meanwhile, a woman also saw the incident and flagged down a police officer who was in the area.

The officer, who has not been identified, approached and, seeing what was happening, also ordered the naked man to back away. When he continued the assault, the officer shot him, police sources said. The attacker failed to stop after being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.

Read more here: Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was ‘eating’ face off victim - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com

WTF every thing is not about race as you people would like to make it as an excuse to hate. The Zimmerman case was not made abou race by Jesse and Sharpton it was made about race by racist FOXNEWS, etc.
IF you think for one minute that policemen are not racist you are wack.:cuckoo:

Cops could have used a stun gun on a naked man. What was he holding as a weapon?????? This needs a whole lot of investigation.

Last edited:

[email protected]

You brought race into the case, village idiot.

The Zimmerman case was not made abou race by Jesse and Sharpton it was made about race by racist FOXNEWS, etc.
IF you think for one minute that policemen are not racist you are wack.

You are truly an idiot; just another mindless lefty drone.

Its one of the MANY reasons people of color dont vote republican in larger numbers

I was talking to a couple of guys at work about it yesterday, they hadn't heard about it, amazingly........ one of the guys said "you white boys go crazy when you do drugs". I informed him that it was two black guys and his rhetoric immediately turned to the standard conspiracy theory of white people wanting to kill blacks. He said that "crack wasn't killing black people quick enough so now they've come out with something worse and just in time for the big Hip Hop gathering in Miami".......... I get such a kick out of the incredible amount of racism that comes out of the mouths of what I thought was an intelligent "man of color". I just laughed, shook my head and walked away. :eusa_shifty:
The victim was white. And you are an idiot.

[email protected]

WTF every thing is not about race as you people would like to make it as an excuse to hate. The Zimmerman case was not made abou race by Jesse and Sharpton it was made about race by racist FOXNEWS, etc.

Cops could have used a stun gun on a naked man. What was he holding as a weapon?????? This needs a whole lot of investigation.

You're blinders must be even larger than Boops......
You obviously also walk around with headphones over your ears listening to white noise to shield you from reality?

So you're saying that black and hispanic cops are racist........that doesn't really surprise me. I would be surprised to find that anyone that deals with the garbage of society all day, week after week, month after month, year after year doesn't develop prejudices.

As for a tazer on a piece of shit eating someone else's face...... I would have emptied the whole clip in the asshole, reloaded and proceeded to decapitate him with a tight grouping to the neck......but that's just me, the officer's training helped him keep his cool.

What color is the sky in your world?

[email protected]

You're blinders must be even larger than Boops......
You obviously also walk around with headphones over your ears listening to white noise to shield you from reality?

So you're saying that black and hispanic cops are racist........that doesn't really surprise me. I would be surprised to find that anyone that deals with the garbage of society all day, week after week, month after month, year after year doesn't develop prejudices.

As for a tazer on a piece of shit eating someone else's face...... I would have emptied the whole clip in the asshole, reloaded and proceeded to decapitate him with a tight grouping to the neck......but that's just me, the officer's training helped him keep his cool.

What color is the sky in your world?

I think the cop did the right thing, I mean the guy was eating a mans face and growling at people. Even after the first shot the cannibal looked at the cop, growled, and continued feasting. If the cop did not kill him the poor homeless guy would be dead, a tazer probably would not have even gotten the cannibals attention.

[email protected]

Actually the 2 black guys at work did, I just posted something that could surely happen and it has, you and your stupidity has already faulted the WHITE cop for shooting the BLACK cannibal dead....... the emergency room doctors said that the victims face was the most horrific thing they have ever seen and you would have just tapered the guy that was doing that with his teeth......sure you would have.

[email protected]

Actually the 2 black guys at work did, I just posted something that could surely happen and it has, you and your stupidity has already faulted the WHITE cop for shooting the BLACK cannibal dead....... the emergency room doctors said that the victims face was the most horrific thing they have ever seen and you would have just tapered the guy that was doing that with his teeth......sure you would have.

A taser wouldn't have even fazed that guy, even the first gun shot did not stop him from feasting.

Forum List

Back