Wtf!?!

Bullypulpit said:
You cannot understand that it makes life an even more miraculous and precious thing as it required no creator. It created itself.

That is an extraordinary statement , Bully. Utterly unprovable - entirely faith-based - but extraordinary. To my way of thinking, unprovable, faith-based assertions upon which presumptions of fact are made come suspiciously close to "religion". It is, therefore - by constitutional design - a community matter. It's none of the federal government's business. Find or establish a community of like-minded individuals and teach your children that life created itself - it's no skin off my nose. But leave the rest of us alone. Let us teach common sense to our children in peace.

Great post musicman. He just says that it created itself. He says that and has the nerve to ridicule those who believe in God.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that I have it all figured out and how God and Creation fits into all this considering what we know about how not all animals existed at the same time (perhaps we should not take Genesis literally). At the same time, however, it's also hard for me to accept that life just started somehow and everything is random and that DNA mutations account for the huge variety of life.

Dismiss me as a flat-earther if you want (even though I know the earth is round from images and mountains of evidence, which you don't have with regards to evolution), but that does phase me in the least.

Bullypulpit said:
No...only you.

I tried to be polite and give you the benefit of the doubt...was warned by others about you...so I give up... you are way too arogant to have a meaningful debate or comment! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back