Wtf???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaggieMae

Reality bits
Apr 3, 2009
I realize USMB does "maintenance" periodically, but this is ridiculous. For over a half hour, it's been taking 60 seconds to post something as it waits and waits and waits. Must maintenance, if that's what's happening, be done during prime daytime hours? Like 1PM eastern?

Sometimes that happens to a cat, and it happened to Pickles.

firecat.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I have that problem too, sometimes. I cant get in here at all. So...I go Stumble for awhile. Sometimes its me...so I reboot. Busy boards can be quite busy getting inside, lol.

I have that problem too, sometimes. I cant get in here at all. So...I go Stumble for awhile. Sometimes its me...so I reboot. Busy boards can be quite busy getting inside, lol.

I think we've all experienced delays, but this was inordinately long, and it even timed out. I just ran a registry scan and it picked up some things, although I'm clueless trying to decipher just what.
dunno.gif

I suppose it's a sad statement on how fast we demand things happen these days, me included.

I had a hissy yesterday. I thought AGAIN???? I was so pissed off cuz I was in the middle of a thread and BAM. It just stopped. So I thought it was the cable company again, unplugged, rebooted. Turns out my pc was updating adobe. I have my controls set where updates happen at 4am. So I had to go reset that AGAIN.
I need a new pc...but I like this one. I HATE new gadgets.

I'm still having on and off problems today. Sometimes there's no delay, sometimes it takes forever (so it seems), like I'm way last in the cue or something.

I'd like to know if anyone else is experiencing this, because if USMB is experiencing a hack attack, I'm going to stay away until it's fixed. (Don't all cry at once.)

I have carefully scanned this post for any reference to a birth certificate, and have determined that although I cannot find any open references to such, at least one of the posters was THINKING about a birth certificate.

So I determine this thread must be relegated to the conspiracy theory forum. Chop Chop lurking powers that be!

I have carefully scanned this post for any reference to a birth certificate, and have determined that although I cannot find any open references to such, at least one of the posters was THINKING about a birth certificate.

So I determine this thread must be relegated to the conspiracy theory forum. Chop Chop lurking powers that be!

At the moment, it's me. Whatever you're wound up about, get over it. MY decision that questioning Obama's birth is a conspiracy theory based the fact a US court of law threw the case out.

I didn't say it was correct in doing so, but it did. Minus any concrete evidence Obama was born anywhere other than where the State of HI said he was, it's what it is.

If that's a problem, let me know.

:confused: WTF redux. Huh?

• Thanks
Reactions: del

At the moment, it's me. Whatever you're wound up about, get over it. MY decision that questioning Obama's birth is a conspiracy theory based the fact a US court of law threw the case out.

I didn't say it was correct in doing so, but it did. Minus any concrete evidence Obama was born anywhere other than where the State of HI said he was, it's what it is.

I appreciate your common sense, Gunny. But I'm still confused how AB thought that subject is relevant to my stated problem (which seems to have been resolved, so far today).

I appreciate your common sense, Gunny. But I'm still confused how AB thought that subject is relevant to my stated problem (which seems to have been resolved, so far today).

I had it checked for flooding. Maintenance has not changed. Might want to check your end. It seems to be a problem with only a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back