Wtf!!!????

GWBfan

May 26, 2004
Dallas, TX
I had rented ELF and just watched it, well OK- PART of it. It was nothing short of horrible. I couldn't get through it. What a miserable film, built on shallow pretexes with a gazillion glaring holes in the plotline. Could be entertaining for some brainey, (another MAJOR screw-up, keep in G rated please!) kid that can get something out of it. But I'm even doubting that. This film was a total waste of $ for those of you who paid to see it in the theatre.
Don't spend one red cent on this film. If you know someone who needs therapy this is NOT the path!

I for one love Will Farell. I laughed my head off while I watched the movie with my daughter. I think the movie was mainly for kids - did it say that on the movie cover?

My wife rented this one and we all sat down and watched it... definitely a kids movie, but I laughed my ass off quite a few times. My kids were spellbound by it.

If you don't have small kids, then you probably wouldn't be able to get into it.

The funniest part I thought was the midget / elf scene in the boardroom. :laugh:

NightTrain said:
My wife rented this one and we all sat down and watched it... definitely a kids movie, but I laughed my ass off quite a few times. My kids were spellbound by it.

If you don't have small kids, then you probably wouldn't be able to get into it.

The funniest part I thought was the midget / elf scene in the boardroom. :laugh:

I liked that movie so much I went out and bought it (for my daughter of course. :D). I like the part when he sprayed perfume in his mouth, and the entire Gibles toy department scene, right up to the fake santa fight "you smell like beef and cheese". :D

New Topics

Forum List

Back