wtf

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
uyou wkno whaqt, ihada kick ass (yet drunk post with lots of misspellingsa) post. but this fucking stupid ass connectionhere at eh hotel fuckedme up onit andit didnt post. well if i canrememberit in the morning ill retell it.

:dev2:

Johnney said:
uyou wkno whaqt, ihada kick ass (yet drunk post with lots of misspellingsa) post. but this fucking stupid ass connectionhere at eh hotel fuckedme up onit andit didnt post. well if i canrememberit in the morning ill retell it.

:eek2: yeah, ok, maybe a repost in the morning! :poke:

Johnney said:

:wtf: Hell I didn't think the east would have messed you up that bad...but I guess it did...might want to head back to the midwest...dam boy...you might want to lay off the :alco: but that's just me...if not learn how to type when drunk..well hope you had fun anyway..call me you ass or email me...

ouchie! :puke3: i aint here yet, hope i dont get there either.

but last night in a nut shell.
this guy came down from the michigan area to get some training from the other team leader and myself on these stupid freefone things. he had all sorts of short cuts for us on them, hadnt seen an example yet, but had all sorts of short cuts. but that isnt the issue, an we made it past that.

it was when we went drinking that things went from bad to real bad. the drunker i got the more obnoxious he got. then he was bitching about being paid for coming down, about how we dont know what were doing, about how if we left this company for this other company wed make a whole lot more money.
2 hours of this drove me crazy so we left. found a sober driver to take this dickhead back to his hotel. then he really turned into a cock when we hit the drive way. i couldnt take it. i told him to shut the fuck up, but he kept whining about getting paid for driving down there...blah blah blah. i told him when i got out of his truck i was going to whip his ass. so he starts talk all tough. when i got out of the truck he started to climb out too, thinking i was kidding, until i took off my shirt. then he climbed back in and shut the door. its mid night, and im standing out there screaming at him in the hotel parking lot. im surprised the cops wernt invited too!

the funny part was, the other team leader had the boss on the phone for the previous 2 hours, becuase he wanted our input on him. so when they got me into my van, he 2-wayed my phone and told him to packhis shit because he was fired! i wish you cuoldhave seen his face. it could have been a priceless commercial.

pitchers of beer, shots and smokes : 120.00
harrasing everyone and anyone: free
being told your fired over the phone cause your drunk ass is a dick: priceless

the boss called his hotel, which his company paid for, and told them that he was to be out by 730am! :thup:

Johnney said:

uh... yeah Johnney... it was the hotel's connection. :happy2:

Johnney said:
ouchie! :puke3: i aint here yet, hope i dont get there either.

but last night in a nut shell.
this guy came down from the michigan area to get some training from the other team leader and myself on these stupid freefone things. he had all sorts of short cuts for us on them, hadnt seen an example yet, but had all sorts of short cuts. but that isnt the issue, an we made it past that.

it was when we went drinking that things went from bad to real bad. the drunker i got the more obnoxious he got. then he was bitching about being paid for coming down, about how we dont know what were doing, about how if we left this company for this other company wed make a whole lot more money.
2 hours of this drove me crazy so we left. found a sober driver to take this dickhead back to his hotel. then he really turned into a cock when we hit the drive way. i couldnt take it. i told him to shut the fuck up, but he kept whining about getting paid for driving down there...blah blah blah. i told him when i got out of his truck i was going to whip his ass. so he starts talk all tough. when i got out of the truck he started to climb out too, thinking i was kidding, until i took off my shirt. then he climbed back in and shut the door. its mid night, and im standing out there screaming at him in the hotel parking lot. im surprised the cops wernt invited too!

the funny part was, the other team leader had the boss on the phone for the previous 2 hours, becuase he wanted our input on him. so when they got me into my van, he 2-wayed my phone and told him to packhis shit because he was fired! i wish you cuoldhave seen his face. it could have been a priceless commercial.

pitchers of beer, shots and smokes : 120.00
harrasing everyone and anyone: free
being told your fired over the phone cause your drunk ass is a dick: priceless

the boss called his hotel, which his company paid for, and told them that he was to be out by 730am! :thup:

EEeegads, that sounds like my ex.

Forum List

Back