Wtf

What Tom Clancy wrote will work but if you can't find the mouse just hold the CTRL key down and use the touch pad -- moving the vertical part up or down. It will do the same thing as the mouse --increase/decrease the size of everything on the page.

My cat walked on the keyboard once and whatever he landed on caused the keyboard to misfunction and not type correctly -- certain letters would type at all. Finally found and answer (had to pull up a virtual keyboard to fix the problem).

Kids and animals, better together.

That's what I said.

funny-pictures-your-kitten-uses-linux.jpg

Substitute "kitteh" for "kiddie" and voila!

What Tom Clancy wrote will work but if you can't find the mouse just hold the CTRL key down and use the touch pad -- moving the vertical part up or down. It will do the same thing as the mouse --increase/decrease the size of everything on the page.

My cat walked on the keyboard once and whatever he landed on caused the keyboard to misfunction and not type correctly -- certain letters would type at all. Finally found and answer (had to pull up a virtual keyboard to fix the problem).

Kids and animals, better together.

That's what I said.

Oh, you said mouse pad and I thought you were talking about a mouse rather than the touch pad. lol Besides, you didn't add a cute cat story to your post. :D

Forum List

Back